Derek Adams on leaving Ross County | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Derek Adams on leaving Ross County

Dec 20, 2011
[b
I passed a chap in Falmouth today wearing a Ross County Shirt and could not resist (to my wife's disgust)][/b].chatting to him.
He was,of course , a Scotsman on holiday and I asked him what he thought of Adams.

He said that they were sorry to lose him but the board of Ross would only give 1 yr contracts. He said Adams did a terrific job with limited resources.

He was even more disappointed about losing Jervis..he is A fantastic player,he said.

YIPPEEEE! :thumbs:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
falmouthgreen":1udy84pi said:
[b
I passed a chap in Falmouth today wearing a Ross County Shirt and could not resist (to my wife's disgust)][/b].chatting to him.
He was,of course , a Scotsman on holiday and I asked him what he thought of Adams.

He said that they were sorry to lose him but the board of Ross would only give 1 yr contracts. He said Adams did a terrific job with limited resources.

He was even more disappointed about losing Jervis..he is A fantastic player,he said.

YIPPEEEE! :thumbs:
At this stage, that would look more an Adams thing than Ross County board

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
There'll be some inconsistencies from someone that frequently outspoken, no problem.

But I think the one year policy is how sports contract should go, where contracts mean less than comfort.

So great respect for DA for that.

May 1, 2007
how good must da be at selling argyle players will move great distances for only a one year contract