Doncaster Match Thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doncaster Match Thread

C

Charles Plym

I'm one of those who wants Adams given time BUT when do situations like this turn out well? How often do managers turn this around?
I would suggest he's a dead man walking , it's a matter of time before a change is made I think he will get time as he's earned it but all that will do is give the next man a harder task , loyalty is misplaced we need a different direction and before we become cast adrift might be a good idea .

C

Charles Plym

tony9i9i9i":1f5ja02u said:
Just backed us to win, it's our day...
I backed myself to win on the euromillions yesterday .......that didn't happen either !

Sep 28, 2003
London
Massive half coming up for Adams, in terms of his career at Argyle. If we lose this it's going to get a lot harder to justify him sticking around for much longer - we're losing to teams we came up with, not established League One teams.

Hopefully the team will come out and battle second half.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Gotta say it, very few positives in first half. Good things, it's not raining. For me ness, songs and Millar have been dire.

C

Charles Plym

janner67":yrt6uy97 said:
chichestergreen":yrt6uy97 said:
janner67":yrt6uy97 said:
Maybe a good opportunity for you to have another moan about James Brent and the board chich green!?

Troll

Ahhhh inaccurate then...

Just a question? Why do people label others a troll because they don't agree with them? It just shows no other legitimate argument was available to them .

Dec 2, 2010
Well, it cannot get any lower! Bottom of the league. DA should be saying that won't be acceptable in an hours time. He's made changes people want to see...the players haven't done it.

A defining half coming up....triple sunstitution for me....Blissett, Wylde, Ainsworth

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
No goal threat. Can't defend and poor discipline.

Tried to keep positive but I can't see us staying up, even if it is only september.

I don't believe we should play youngsters just for the sake of it but surely we have a right back in the youth ranks who could do better than miller?