Doncaster predictions | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Doncaster predictions

I dont have a scooby whats gonna happen tomorrow tbh. :think:
Surely our quota of red cards and early goals conceded has been reached for the season now?
So i will take a punt and go for a charltonesque performance and a similar 2 goal margin win.
Nadir to finally get off the mark for us and in doing so provide a massive lift to the team and fans.
I would keep yanner in the team as his last 2 performances merit that. Either at centre back
or even in centre mid even though its hard to fit him in anywhere now ryan and sarce are both back.
I suppose DA could go for the 433 that was working well against blackpool until the sending off
with yanner alongside foxy and nessie in centre mid with sarce as a roaming no10 behind nadir
and one other of the many wide attackers we have in the squad. Bliss to come on if we need to go
more direct.
Or its more likely DA will start 4141 as his squad does contain so many of these wide forwards.
Yanner to keep his place at centre back if so.
Perhaps he will use the 433/4312 if we do have to chase the game again. Perish the thought.

Mar 8, 2016
Jervis needs to start to have any chance of winning this game, because who else is capable of scoring? i think it's going to be 0-0, 7800 in attendance.

Oct 14, 2015
I'm going for a 1-0 with Shift Key finally getting off the mark but it maybe 2-0 as like London buses I'm confident he'll get one goal and another will shortly follow...

Apr 30, 2017
1-1 Ciftci Header - Jervis replaces Ainsworth only change. Edwards replaces Sokolik on the bench.

Argyle go ahead on the stroke of HT, with Doncaster catching on the break following a corner with both teams settling for a point late on.

Feb 17, 2017
Heart says 2-0 ciftci getting a first half screamer and Bradley finishing the game with a headed goal from a set piece

Head says 1-0 loss with Alfie may scoring and winding the fans up in the process, panotomine booing of dark arts, speakers making stupid noises when music is on and ball boys taking 5 minutes to get the ball back into play when we are in the ascendency.

PL2 3DQ":1j8n40ip said:
Stan":1j8n40ip said:
And I'm still not sure if Carey is back or not. :eh:

Graham Blissett is but Nathan Carey isn't.

Edwards is back from suspension but I would keep Songo'o as centre-back after playing well against Bury and help to keep a rare clean sheet.
Edwards is a very good centre-back but is he the right partner for Bradley, while Songo'o offers a bit more pace.
Songo'o and Bradley are the best partnership I reckon.

After last week's performance Ainsworth shouldn't start.
Edwards and Bradley played very well together at Peterborough.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
PL2 3DQ":j1sjxdq6 said:
Stan":j1sjxdq6 said:
And I'm still not sure if Carey is back or not. :eh:

Graham Blissett is but Nathan Carey isn't.

Edwards is back from suspension but I would keep Songo'o as centre-back after playing well against Bury and help to keep a rare clean sheet.
Edwards is a very good centre-back but is he the right partner for Bradley, while Songo'o offers a bit more pace.
Songo'o and Bradley are the best partnership I reckon.

After last week's performance Ainsworth shouldn't start.
what do you think the score will be mate?