Do's & don'ts for Mansfield? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Do's & don'ts for Mansfield?

G

graham g

There is a council pay and display car park within ten minutes walk of the ground which is considerably cheaper than the club car park. There was hardly anyone in it last year. Just follow the signs past the ground and turn right if you are coming in from the south.

G

graham g

Martin_Brock":1feldxj5 said:
Silly question but can you not 'phone their box office and reserve a ticket for collection? Just say it was too late to post it from Argyle. Should avoid a postage cost that way.

M

I think that you can phone Argyle's box office and they will reserve it for picking up at Mansfield. So far as I can remember, that's what I did last year.

Mar 4, 2013
Basingstoke
Martin_Brock":364w0fld said:
Silly question but can you not 'phone their box office and reserve a ticket for collection? Just say it was too late to post it from Argyle. Should avoid a postage cost that way.

M

You can book up till Friday night for collection from box office for no charge.

Last year I didnt realise I needed to buy in advance and was at Coventry before GreenSam realised and we just rang up and got a ticket anyway, good job too seeing as how we stole all three points at the end :)

Mork

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
droly":7hdnja8z said:
Mansfield do's and dont's?

Just don't.
Bit late for that we're already up here! But why don't?

Mork

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
Pogleswoody":1ksu3a0b said:
Mork":1ksu3a0b said:
droly":1ksu3a0b said:
Mansfield do's and dont's?

Just don't.
Bit late for that we're already up here! But why don't?

Their manager disappeared in mysterious circumstances. Don't eat the pies!! :twisted:
Bugger just ordered one! What's pieface going to eat?