England U20s squad announced | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

England U20s squad announced

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
They have given the FA the use of the Mayflower terrace. :lol:

Jul 10, 2011
Looking forward to the u20 international match on Sunday.

Dreading the announcements if handled by the usual crew !

M

Monkey Nuts

Anyone know whether it is reserved seating or sit where you like?

C

Cobi Budge.

Quite looking forward to it if I'm honest. Should be quite a big crowd. Who's going?

Aug 29, 2014
Ill be there cobi , missed our win a Cheltenham so need my weekend football fix .
looking forward to it now we got our points today

Feb 23, 2008
Ben Osborne will be worth a watch, he's in pretty good form for Forest isn't he?
I
Where's Jordon Ibe? Pretty sure I saw his name mentioned when the fixture came up, plus it was my main selling point on persuading my boys to come too..... ;-/

Jun 11, 2012
chunkymonkey78":3c2ta3ce said:
Ben Osborne will be worth a watch, he's in pretty good form for Forest isn't he?
I
Where's Jordon Ibe? Pretty sure I saw his name mentioned when the fixture came up, plus it was my main selling point on persuading my boys to come too..... ;-/
Out injured. Hasn't featured for Liverpool lately.

He would've been in the U21 squad anyway though, I reckon.

Jan 10, 2006
Shanghai
chunkymonkey78":2s93s4gf said:
I

Still keeping a keen interest in forest ;-) In that case, one to watch is Chuba Akpom...just signed on loan for them from Arsenal.

Enjoy the game!