Exeter draw Liverpool in league cup 2nd round | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exeter draw Liverpool in league cup 2nd round

C

charlee

Suarez ripping through there defence hehe. Will be like watching cows to the slaughter hahahaa.

But good for them.

C

Cult Of Personality

Come on Exeter would love for them to beat Liverscum

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
Gareth Nicholson":16q2y633 said:
Rob_GT4":16q2y633 said:
This game will be a complete non-entity.

It's the 2nd round of the league cup for gods sake, Liverpool aren't guna give a flying one about whether they go through or not, they'll send a bunch of 16-19 year old kids and some reject/failures that no-one's heard of and still walk it I'd imagine.

Nothing to get excited about.

And it'll be a sell-out for Exeter who'll recoup a six figure sum and more if the game is televised, which I would say is likely.

Sad thing is, a lot of those Liverpooh fans will come from Plymouth, giving money to Excretia

M

Marcus The Green

crickeypafc":2rwq1k49 said:
Come on Exeter would love for them to beat Liverscum

:shock: I think you might have that the wrong way round? Or is Manchester United your "2nd" team? :lol:

L

lostinleeds

A big team is always a possibility when you get through to the second round of the LC, although since we've gone out in the first round 17 out of the last 19 years it is easy to forget that!

We can't grumble, we've drawn Everton and Arsenal in recent years, despite our generally miserable record in the cups. It'll only be the scouse reserves anyway - just kids and whatever dregs are left over from Benitez's reign.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Rob_GT4":16v6gynf said:
This game will be a complete non-entity.

It's the 2nd round of the league cup for gods sake, Liverpool aren't guna give a flying one about whether they go through or not, they'll send a bunch of 16-19 year old kids and some reject/failures that no-one's heard of and still walk it I'd imagine.

Nothing to get excited about.
Lucas for sure :)