Exiles - how are you watching Donny v Argyle? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Exiles - how are you watching Donny v Argyle?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
πŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
βœ… Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
If some one can send me a PM with a good stream I will watch it here in Ottawa.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
The away end - living in Donny will be a very uncomfortable week should we lose next week for me
My daughter is one of the pre-match dancers so there will be a green spy in the camp so to speak!
Seriously though I think Donny fans are building this up to be a bigger game than it is for us, sure if we win it could be but even if we win we would need to better there total over six games which considering we haven't consistently managed over the last 39 would seem extremely unlikely

TinTin":flu1mfuj said:
Is the download of Modbro a simple [for me] operation on to a lap-top with Windows 10 ?

As you know I am NOT a geek - nothing like it !!

Keep the Faith :scarf:

The version I looked at was for android, so a tablet or a phone that is not an iphone or ipad. There may be a version for windows, I'm unsure, new to this myself!

N

NorfolkGreen

Watton Sports Centre, can't get much more glamorous than that.

Nov 9, 2013
York
I've been home for first time in 18 months. Came down last weekend. Heading back up north on Sunday. My mum said how thoughtful of me to be in Plymouth for mothers day. Her smile soon disappeared when i told her I'll be departing at sparrows fart to get to Donnie for kick off on way back to York

Screen Corner

πŸ‡­πŸ‡°πŸ‡­πŸ‡°πŸ‡­πŸ‡°πŸ‡­πŸ‡°πŸ‡­πŸ‡°πŸ‡­πŸ‡°
Dec 11, 2016
Balham, London.
Any USA greens know what channel its on over here? Its a 4:45 am ko here for me so need to get the local bar to record it