FA Cup 1st Round Draw Grimsby at home | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

FA Cup 1st Round Draw Grimsby at home

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Army green":3bzvsvcu said:
Such a good tie for Truro, surely a televised match that one. Grimsby at home will do, they won't be keen on that draw.
Not so sure. They normally only televise first round games where the home team is non league.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Argy1e":39t4ravs said:
Army green":39t4ravs said:
Such a good tie for Truro, surely a televised match that one. Grimsby at home will do, they won't be keen on that draw.
Not so sure. They normally only televise first round games where the home team is non league.

I am also sure that the BBC OS Broadcast team like to be close to London so they can get home at a reasonable hour on Saturday evening. i would not completely rule it out.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
oddball":29ya1hix said:
Grimsby at home...surely round 2 must beckon...or will we lose to the Fish...

The memory of seeing Grimsby stuffing Argyle 0-3 at home still sticks in my craw. I get some relief in the knowledge that Omar Bogle has moved on from them.

Aug 10, 2006
pity it was not hyde away because that will be live on bbc not far from there studios in Manchester.

Dec 3, 2005
Surely Hyde Utd v MK Dons will be on TV

Cracking draw for Truro

Argyle couldn't have asked for any better

Hope there is a shock up the road lol

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Argy1e":17qdbhiz said:
Army green":17qdbhiz said:

So ... Exececececeter vs Heybridge then?? :think:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
djg145":kphnhplh said:
Surely Hyde Utd v MK Dons will be on TV

Cracking draw for Truro

Argyle couldn't have asked for any better

Hope there is a shock up the road lol

I'd have taken Chesterfield at home.

Apr 9, 2011
If you noticed the beeb were all over Hyde v MK Dons at the draw last night , nailed on that will be on telly. Well done Truro great draw for them,mean while given us the best chance we could have hoped for to scrape into the next round!