First post-season weekend, no Argyle - What are we all watching on Saturday? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

First post-season weekend, no Argyle - What are we all watching on Saturday?

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
I'm looking forward to watching Celtic v Rangers on Saturday lunchtime. Rangers need to win to keep the title race alive.

Some great football on Sunday afternoon too. Championship playoff first legs, then Man U v Arsenal.

May 8, 2011
On way up to Liverpool for a few days, going to Everton v Sheffield Utd on Saturday.
Then up to Scotland for the last week of the Scottish Premiership, St Mirren on Wednesday, Dundee on Saturday and Livingston on Sunday.
At the end of the month up to Newcastle for an England friendly and then up to Glasgow for Scotland’s final match before the Euros.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
All on the train I bet.

You must be THE expert on train travel.

Oct 14, 2015
Treating the wife to a Adults Only Warners Break in Norfolk to make up for me disappearing off to watch Argyle last Friday and returning home Saturday night somewhat intoxicated 😉

Oct 10, 2018
On way up to Liverpool for a few days, going to Everton v Sheffield Utd on Saturday.
Then up to Scotland for the last week of the Scottish Premiership, St Mirren on Wednesday, Dundee on Saturday and Livingston on Sunday.
At the end of the month up to Newcastle for an England friendly and then up to Glasgow for Scotland’s final match before the Euros.

Bloody he'll when do.you work, or yah an argyle scout in hideing.

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Watching my Darling Husband chug around the paddocks on his tractor-----whilst I sit under a copper beech tree with my book and a cold drink!

Reactions: Belfast Green

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Flask, lunch and camping chair in the jalopy for the first of many club and international cricket matches. Book too, for the rainy bits ☔️. Cricket, lovely cricket 🏏

Reactions: (I'm)Stranded
I challenge anyone to have as dull a weekend as mine. Blood doning tonight, waiting in for a wardrobe tomorrow (delivery slot is 7am-7pm!), then have my over 45s health check on Sunday morning. Allotment's within 100m of the house so will probably do some bits there to make the most of the fine weather.

M

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
House renovation more or less complete so continuing with the outbuildings (sounds so middle class lol). Re-built the greenhouse so just the door to do - perfect job for an Argyleless Saturday afternoon.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Got plenty of online racing planned. GT7 with VR headset, a bit of practice before my league starts a new season on Tuesday.

Reactions: Brussels Bureaucrat