Fixtures List iCal | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fixtures List iCal

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Broc's Pilgrimage":3nmqktsa said:
:clap:
i am old = i havent got a clue what any of this means... but it sounds impressive and alot of G Army appear v happy !!!

he's a challenge for you ... include a link in each away game to the relevant club from this web site http://www.footballgroundguide.com/

and then more G Army wil meet at same pubs on away days ... then you've crakced it !!
:crazy:

Done - it should have now updated the your Calendars accordingly. - Can one of you please check? If it hasn't updated then close the app and restart it to see if it pushes through.

Aug 25, 2006
Plymuff, D'em!
Adam Dyer":qtv14y65 said:
gt_pafc":qtv14y65 said:
Brilliant Adam thanks.

I downloaded and saved the file and then imported it into my gmail calender - it now shows on my android phone, if thats helpful to anyone!

Grant

Good work Grant! Does it still include location information etc?

I'm an Android user and tried to do what Grant did. However, when I click on the link, it says that the website can nit be displayed. What do I need to do to get this, as it sounds like a great thing to have on my phone!

Nov 25, 2008
Puddletown
N.I_Green":548ggndt said:
Adam Dyer":548ggndt said:
gt_pafc":548ggndt said:
Brilliant Adam thanks.

I downloaded and saved the file and then imported it into my gmail calender - it now shows on my android phone, if thats helpful to anyone!

Grant

I'm an Android user and tried to do what Grant did. However, when I click on the link, it says that the website can nit be displayed. What do I need to do to get this, as it sounds like a great thing to have on my phone!

What I did was:

Get the webaddress of the ical file from the "subscribe" link. The full address is:

webcal://p03-calendarws.icloud.com/...sRBb-Pry170y_QOmXGYFpToVQEQ_2XnN5YiZnPxCtu1V0

Saved that link to my computer desktop;

Opened my google calendar from the gmail account associated with my android phone;

Click on "other calendars" and then "import calendar"

When is says choose file, browse to the saved link on my desktop - it then uploads the ical file to the google calendar;

The calendar information is the pushed to the calendar on my android phone.

I hope that helps

(Adam, if you want that link taken down, let me know and I will edit it)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
gt_pafc":lsqqugjp said:
N.I_Green":lsqqugjp said:
Adam Dyer":lsqqugjp said:
gt_pafc":lsqqugjp said:
Brilliant Adam thanks.

Grant

What I did was:

Get the webaddress of the ical file from the "subscribe" link. The full address is:

webcal://p03-calendarws.icloud.com/...sRBb-Pry170y_QOmXGYFpToVQEQ_2XnN5YiZnPxCtu1V0

Opened my google calendar from the gmail account associated with my android phone;

When is says choose file, browse to the saved link on my desktop - it then uploads the ical file to the google calendar;

I hope that helps

Grant, thanks for for this. If you don't mind I'll stick your Google Android instructions on the first post.

gt_pafc":51m1hsga said:
N.I_Green":51m1hsga said:
Adam Dyer":51m1hsga said:
gt_pafc":51m1hsga said:
Brilliant Adam thanks.

Grant

What I did was:

I hope that helps

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me, when I right click on the link and choose 'save link as' a dialogue box comes up saying that "This link needs to be opened with an application" and it won't let me save it to the desktop to import at the later stage. :banghead:

Nov 25, 2008
Puddletown
Leeder":6qa2ujym said:
gt_pafc":6qa2ujym said:
N.I_Green":6qa2ujym said:
Adam Dyer":6qa2ujym said:
gt_pafc":6qa2ujym said:
Brilliant Adam thanks.

Grant

What I did was:

I hope that helps

Unfortunately this doesn't work for me, when I right click on the link and choose 'save link as' a dialogue box comes up saying that "This link needs to be opened with an application" and it won't let me save it to the desktop to import at the later stage. :banghead:

Leeder, pm me your email address and I'll send you the file as an attachment.

Grant