Footballer or property developer? (Boco) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Footballer or property developer? (Boco)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
BadBoy":1woeshh8 said:
Steve Evans":1woeshh8 said:
NorfolkGreen":1woeshh8 said:
TomLannigan":1woeshh8 said:
So we now have a fashion designer and a property developer on our books... this is just strange!! :eh:

Fashion designer?
marvin morgan
Doesn't Jake Cole do tattoos or some such thing
never heard that mate.i reckon the ghastly,in my opinion,tattoo industry is in decline.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
His personnal life has little to do with us but it does seem that he's drawing a decent salary and giving not very much to the club in return.

Shame really because he sounded a decent player when he first signed and hadn't lived up to anything at all.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Rumours that he rejected a contract from Chesterfield because he wanted a 150-300% pay increase.

Link removed. Admin.

C

Cobi Budge.

The disappointing thing is he was the signing I was most excited about in the summer.

N

newquaygreen

Anybody with a reasonable income can get a mortgage which I am sure he has.

Aug 10, 2006
pity he never chipped in with 4 or 5 goals we would be in the play offs now. how the hell he scored 10 for accie god knows awful player get rid.

Dec 29, 2010
How dare a footballer take a chance on a property. Especially one that's not done too well this season. Which would rule out 90% of the first team squad. I think most of the posters on this particular thread are so full of their own importance that it's scary. Grow up.

Jul 10, 2013
Gerald Wylie":2x7u5sxe said:
How dare a footballer take a chance on a property. Especially one that's not done too well this season. Which would rule out 90% of the first team squad. I think most of the posters on this particular thread are so full of their own importance that it's scary. Grow up.
He can do what he wants! :thumbup:

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
Cobi Budge.":150jumux said:
The disappointing thing is he was the signing I was most excited about in the summer.
And proberly Sheridan. This signing was his first choice if he couldn't sign Banton. He mentioned this in his first press interview with Boco.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
This is a little harsh isnt it ? lets be honest nobody is on here having ago at his number 1 choice Banton have they? Sheridan has signed some crap and TBH I appreciate its difficult when you have been in 5 years of relegation scraps only Reid,Trotman and Alessandra can be described as anywhere near successful whilst down here