Forgotten man... Karleigh Osborne (Merged) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Forgotten man... Karleigh Osborne (Merged)

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I read that he played first half at Falmouth on Saturday.
Does anyone know if he went off injured?

I would imagine as it was his first game for quite sometime they were only giving him 45 minutes, slowly build up his stamina.

May 8, 2011
Argyle are away at Witheridge in the SWPL tomorrow, will be interesting to see if any of the non playing first team get a run out.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
nick_PASTIE":1guopmih said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37354558

Needs another 4 or 5 games so wouldn't expect to see him in first team squad for another month or so. Good luck with the recovery Karleigh!
Think he's played two or three since then already

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Certainly played 90 minutes recently

In action tonight and hopefully that will be another 90 minutes under his belt.

Jan 27, 2012
Hopefully he will get 90 minutes in that Mickey Mouse cup we play in. The one where Championship teams play their reserve teams. I can't even remember what the thing is called. But it would be a good workout for Osbourne.

I'll repeat a comment I made about Osbourne- I overheard him speaking to someone at Marjon and he came across as a nice, polite fella. You can't say that about many footballers.

Aug 5, 2016
ProfGreen":27gs45zp said:
Knibbsworth":27gs45zp said:
ProfGreen":27gs45zp said:
I'm good mates with a Bristol City fan who's comments were ' he is better than Nelson', 'I expected us to keep him but if not would have thought top half of league 1', 'He's one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet in football'.

Looking forward to seeing him play (finally).

How much of Nelson has this man seen to make such an informed comparison?

I've dragged him along to 6 or 7 matches whilst down. Including the 2 playoff semis, so he's seen his share.

Nelson had a pretty strong season, and was good in the Pompey play-off games, so if your friend saw good performances like that and feels Osbourne is a step above that is terrific news.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
@karl_osborne22
Another 90 done feeling fitter and stronger one step closer to full fitness #thankstogod #pafc