Foundation Draw'Elimination of Finalists' | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Foundation Draw'Elimination of Finalists'

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pottypilgrim":2q579lv0 said:
The only observation I have on the way the draw was made is that there were 10 footballs placed in a normal ball bag. The balls placed in first are going to have a much better chance of winning simply because even with the best will in the world the person drawing the balls out isn't going to really be able to move them around a la FA cup draw. Should have had little numbered balls in the 50/50 barrel.
I wouldn't call an Argyle duvet a normal ball bag. I like your idea of the small balls in the drum though.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I`ve read posts from lots of ball bags on here and I would guess they all reckon they are normal. :cool:

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
LG":3v32vitx said:
In my bid to make my millions to get on the board, i'm going to be selling a 1 tenth scarf to commemorate this draw.
Anyone interested?

Maybe this is the answer, one scarf ten competitors whoever ends up with the last section that was knitted wins, genius LG :scarf:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Ollieargyle9":39bsx9eo said:
LG":39bsx9eo said:
In my bid to make my millions to get on the board, i'm going to be selling a 1 tenth scarf to commemorate this draw.
Anyone interested?

Maybe this is the answer, one scarf ten competitors whoever ends up with the last section that was knitted wins, genius LG :scarf:

And the other 9 can shout: 'We was stitched up!!' :coat: