Galloway and Miller not involved? | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Galloway and Miller not involved?

JadePilgrim

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Aug 7, 2012
I actually find it hard to imagine that the majority of players, even if they're not committing to next season, would not be professional enough to cap off an excellent job done in the Championship (fingers crossed). It's not the Army!, you can still be passionate about the results and revel in the performances, as witnessed on Friday. What happens contractually is another matter, unless you have a disgruntled player on your hands. I don't think either of those fall into that category.

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Any news on miller injury?

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Reactions: saxman
Mar 20, 2008
last Summer it was said Schumacher wouldn’t have extended if it wasn’t for the contract option kicking in. personally I find it hard whenever anyone turns down a contract from us. Galloway is quality and has had a great run in the team. I don’t doubt his commitment but would be disappointed if he left. we treated him well when he was initially injured, that said we wouldn’t have done it if we didn’t think there was a player there

Reactions: KJC and oldage
Jul 12, 2016
Don’t be ridiculous, he owes us nothing. Career threatening injury playing for us , completed rehab and plays his heart out with great effect since his comeback. He could have done no more.
Obviously my principles are higher than yours. We nursed him back to where he is now and extended his contract to do it. I think is he is an excellent player and hope he stays but to say he doesn’t owe us is ridiculous.

Jul 2, 2022
Off the top of my head, Dan Scarr, Jordan Houghton, Ryan Hardie, Conor Grant, Danny Mayor and James Wilson were all in the last year of their contract last season. I don’t remember anyone questioning their effort or commitment. Football is a business ultimately, when a player’s contract expires clubs are entitled to move on to other options and more often than not do. In the same way that if a player feels they can secure a better long term deal elsewhere they should do what is best for them and their families.

All you can ask is that players are committed whilst they represent the club. Injuries are part and parcel of the game, disappointing for the club, but devastating for the player, facing months of uncertainty over their future and the daily grind of rehabilitation. I find the lack of sympathy from fans pretty shallow and self interested to be honest.

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
Unless we know the terms of the contract being offered, I cannot comment either way.
I'd love Galloway to stay, but it has to be on terms agreeable to both parties - for the future!
What's past is past.