Garita | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Garita

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Mork":1zr5f7x3 said:
TonyD":1zr5f7x3 said:
Oh no he walked all on his own... How unprofessional

He should have been carried everywhere including around his house and spoilt like a premier league Messiah

It's a hamstring injury not a collapsed lung or multiple broken bones!!!

You've obviously never had problems with your hamstring? Look it's an injured muscle, not broken legs etc. I get it!
Any form of exercise(including unnecessary walking can damage it further) Our staff should have
Prevented him from going over to the fans etc.
He's still not back is he???

Depends on the grade of tear (1, 2 or3), but even the mildest injury will take 4 to 6 weeks before you can even contemplate running on it. I've torn hamstring muscles a few times and you can actually walk on it without causing further damage as it's not a weight bearing injury--the problem is if you over extend it. Also, in the first few minutes and hours there is a rush of fluid to the injury site that tends to 'disguise' the true extent of the damage and reduce pain.

Sep 6, 2006
Old Gunner":2sa9rlsx said:
Mork":2sa9rlsx said:
TonyD":2sa9rlsx said:

He should have been carried everywhere including around his house and spoilt like a premier league Messiah

You've obviously never had problems with your hamstring? Look it's an injured muscle, not broken legs etc. I get it!
Any form of exercise(including unnecessary walking can damage it further) Our staff should have

Depends on the grade of tear (1, 2 or3), but even the mildest injury will take 4 to 6 weeks before you can even contemplate running on it. I've torn hamstring muscles a few times and you can actually walk on it without causing further damage as it's not a weight bearing injury--the problem is if you over extend it. Also, in the first few minutes and hours there is a rush of fluid to the injury site that tends to 'disguise' the true extent of the damage and reduce pain.

'The hamstring is not weight bearing'. How do you work that out? And you can start running pretty quickly certainly with a grade 1 tear. In fact it is recommended you do so that a scar doesn't form. So I dont think you are sure of your facts. A grade 3 tear of course is very different.

Mork

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
HC Green":37ogjk2c said:
Mork":37ogjk2c said:
TonyD":37ogjk2c said:

As the tunnel at St James Park is next to where the away fans are he didn't walk much further than he would had to anyway.
Unless leaving the pitch is unnecessary walking?
Ha came full circle, up to the Fly-be, then back towards the tunnel via the away standing area. Like I said unnessesary. At this stage the extent of the injury is unknown, which makes it more bizarre.

May 8, 2011
Mork":1veffje0 said:
HC Green":1veffje0 said:
Mork":1veffje0 said:
TonyD":1veffje0 said:

As the tunnel at St James Park is next to where the away fans are he didn't walk much further than he would had to anyway.
Ha came full circle, up to the Fly-be, then back towards the tunnel via the away standing area. Like I said unnessesary. At this stage the extent of the injury is unknown, which makes it more bizarre.

If Bristol City weren't happy about his treatment I'm sure they would have let people know.

Mork

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ
Oct 18, 2013
Forster NSW
HC Green":n7fa3x6q said:
Mork":n7fa3x6q said:
HC Green":n7fa3x6q said:
Mork":n7fa3x6q said:
TonyD":n7fa3x6q said:

If Bristol City weren't happy about his treatment I'm sure they would have let people know.
They might indeed. It doesn't mean that we will know.