Green Army numbers at Fratton | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Green Army numbers at Fratton

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Steve Evans":2bmjkrgt said:
John Cooper":2bmjkrgt said:
Just leaving, leisurely drive up and (just for Steve E) will be on the juice by 1800
good health to you john.hope you celebrate after the match also.

I will... on my first pint now. For those remembering previous visits, Kevin Summerfields winner was sublime..

derbygreen

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2003
Paignton....was Derby
Always one of the highlights of the season watching Argyle at Pompey. I don't mind massaging their ego and saying it as it is. Good atmosphere and good support from both teams.

Apr 6, 2009
Unfortunately had to miss it this time. It'll be the first pompey game my almost 4 year old has missed.

A

Always Faithful

Game over at The Good Companion- Few Pompey causing issues and Argyle fans let off a flare

Aug 10, 2006
Richard Allan":pqd3jvms said:
Re the flare... saw a vid online and clearly see who is involved with it. Doubly stupid, setting off a flare, and then filming it ...
where did you see the video.

N

NorfolkGreen

John Cooper":pj75kix3 said:
Steve Evans":pj75kix3 said:
John Cooper":pj75kix3 said:
Just leaving, leisurely drive up and (just for Steve E) will be on the juice by 1800

I will... on my first pint now. For those remembering previous visits, Kevin Summerfields winner was sublime..

In the 80’s clipped the underside of the bar on the way in? I was behind the goal directly in line with it, such an amazing away game, I think we were on the evening National news as well as they hadn’t lost at home for ages.

Apr 6, 2009
loyal1970":11df3vvo said:
Richard Allan":11df3vvo said:
Re the flare... saw a vid online and clearly see who is involved with it. Doubly stupid, setting off a flare, and then filming it ...
where did you see the video.

Also wondering this

Apr 6, 2009
Richard Allan":342h5jxe said:

Where did you see this. Ade is a great guy and didn't deserve this

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
NorfolkGreen":2z4q1d7b said:
John Cooper":2z4q1d7b said:
Steve Evans":2z4q1d7b said:
John Cooper":2z4q1d7b said:

In the 80’s clipped the underside of the bar on the way in? I was behind the goal directly in line with it, such an amazing away game, I think we were on the evening National news as well as they hadn’t lost at home for ages.

That’s the one! I was behind goal as well, if I remember rightly, it could have been his first touch after coming in as sub?

N

NorfolkGreen

John Cooper":3uu1agww said:
NorfolkGreen":3uu1agww said:
Steve Evans":3uu1agww said:

That’s the one! I was behind goal as well, if I remember rightly, it could have been his first touch after coming in as sub?

Yes I seem to recall that too, that was a good day.