Gregg Wylde signs - confirmed | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Gregg Wylde signs - confirmed

Sep 6, 2006
Cobi Budge.":2qdk5uni said:
Balham_Green":2qdk5uni said:
Cobi Budge.":2qdk5uni said:
I think people underestimate the SPL. It's certainly of a better standard than league 2. Yet many on here make it out to be Parkway level.

As well as being a self proclaimed expert on politics, the economy and future signings, Cobi is of course very knowledgeable about the the SPL. How many SPL games did you see last season out of interest?

Nothing of note to say so just sticking with insults? Thought so.

You haven't answered the question so obviously have actually not watched any SPL football have you? Make it up as you go along same as with your politics. Zero credibility. Why dont you try and do some research for a change? You will have to when you go to Uni. Out in the big wide world then when you may find out you don't actually know everything.

Sep 6, 2006
crownhillpilgrim":1dqnjpd4 said:
Balham_Green":1dqnjpd4 said:
Cobi Budge.":1dqnjpd4 said:
I think people underestimate the SPL. It's certainly of a better standard than league 2. Yet many on here make it out to be Parkway level.

As well as being a self proclaimed expert on politics, the economy and future signings, Cobi is of course very knowledgeable about the the SPL. How many SPL games did you see last season out of interest?

Of course you are also an expert on everything, aren't you, Comrade.

Nah I bow to your knowledge Crownhill. I doff my cap to you Sir.

Jul 19, 2011
Oxford
Balham_Green":12fyowm2 said:
Cobi Budge.":12fyowm2 said:
Balham_Green":12fyowm2 said:
Cobi Budge.":12fyowm2 said:

You haven't answered the question so obviously have actually not watched any SPL football have you? Make it up as you go along same as with your politics. Zero credibility. Why dont you try and do some research for a change? You will have to when you go to Uni. Out in the big wide world then when you may find out you don't actually know everything.

The SPL is most definitely better than League Two.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
OxfordGreen":3d26msbt said:
Balham_Green":3d26msbt said:
Cobi Budge.":3d26msbt said:
Balham_Green":3d26msbt said:
Cobi Budge.":3d26msbt said:

No. Its a varied league with some players that are Premier League level (Wanyama, Forster, etc) but others who can barely make the grade in League Two (Tope Obadeyi, Jamie Reckord, etc). The divisions' standard is diverse and trying to compare the Scottish FL directly with the English FL is a pointless task.

P

pafcstafford

spowell92":35qz0svq said:
OxfordGreen":35qz0svq said:
Balham_Green":35qz0svq said:
Cobi Budge.":35qz0svq said:
Balham_Green":35qz0svq said:
Cobi Budge.":35qz0svq said:

No. Its a varied league with some players that are Premier League level (Wanyama, Forster, etc) but others who can barely make the grade in League Two (Tope Obadeyi, Jamie Reckord, etc). The divisions' standard is diverse and trying to compare the Scottish FL directly with the English FL is a pointless task.

No its better than league 2