Grimbsy | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Grimbsy

May 22, 2006
I hake to break this to you guys, but we mustn't skate around the issue any more or we cod end up floundering.

How many away fans can we hake to their plaice? I ask for a friend, eel be devastated if he can't go. Water we gonna do if tickets sell out too quickly? Good customer service should be the chub's mantra. Ray The Aviator would agree with me. So would Frank Carper and Up The Line. They must take care of this, otherwise there will be roe upon roe of Argyle fans giving a stream of abuse.

Anyway, I tire of these puns, I'm much better at finding nemonics.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Ham Green":mk6p8u0x said:
I hake to break this to you guys, but we mustn't skate around the issue any more or we cod end up floundering.

How many away fans can we hake to their plaice? I ask for a friend, eel be devastated if he can't go. Water we gonna do if tickets sell out too quickly? Good customer service should be the chub's mantra. Ray The Aviator would agree with me. So would Frank Carper and Up The Line. They must take care of this, otherwise there will be roe upon roe of Argyle fans giving a stream of abuse.

Anyway, I tire of these puns, I'm much better at finding nemonics.

Fishing for answers?

Trawl the net or just go to Reprac Knarf. Eel whale, on porpoise, but eel not flounder and will get a plaice for your blubbering mate.

Tom Cobbley

Jam First
Aug 7, 2011
Oldham
Remember Harry the Haddock, it was a blow up fish that Grimsby fans took to matches when there was a craze for inflatables at football matches. I sent off for one and still have it.

Nov 14, 2010
Cornwall
When the lovely Katkin started this thread I was adamant I would not get involved in the puns. However, after today's result I think I am likely to succumb to Pier pressure. :scarf: