Grimsby Tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Grimsby Tickets

Apr 15, 2016
Yup Friday and Saturday in the delights of Grimsby for us. Hoping for a Championship winning party on Cleethorpes beach. I suppose a promotion one will do!

Apr 3, 2006
Plymouth
Anyone know if the ticket office opens after home games? I want to buy Grimsby tickets if the title is on but can't justify travelling for a nothing game if we can't win it!

lien60

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2006
plymouth
yes the box office is open after home games I think you will be queuing with a number of people if it goes down to the wire

The online system is still just showing these as on sale to season ticket holders when they should be on general sale. Can't get through to the box office to buy as their helpfully limited system won't even let me get in a bledy queue. Proverbial will hit the fan if I can't get 4 seats.

M

Apr 3, 2010
Anyone else having issues ordering a ticket online doesn't say it's sold out but says there's no tickets available online when I try to select a ticket.

Apr 3, 2010
Martin_Brock":m03fn3jk said:
The online system is still just showing these as on sale to season ticket holders when they should be on general sale. Can't get through to the box office to buy as their helpfully limited system won't even let me get in a bledy queue. Proverbial will hit the fan if I can't get 4 seats.

M
It says next to the Grimsby away tickets GS but won't let me select a ticket

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Martin_Brock":enkgaxbf said:

M
We have thousands of fans, what particular one is your friend, Proverbial, going to hit? ;)

B

boroughboy37

tickets sorted hotel sorted saturday night in grimsby #coyg lets have a party

ng

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 21, 2011
Nuneaton
My tickets arrived this morning :greensmile: Row A unfortunately
Hopefully going to be a very memorable day, does anybody know how many we have sold?