Hartlepool Match Thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hartlepool Match Thread

Jul 29, 2010
Been out and about at work and just got back to the office.

Funny innit, I could tell the result just from the fact the match thread was just five pages long :lol:

Good to get a positive result, looking forward to 'brief synopsis'.

COYG's :scarf:

Sep 2, 2008
graiser":2hwya3ek said:
I was right in line in the Lyndy and I'm sure Thomas was off side but hey ho :whistle: he took it bleddy well though. :scarf:

Deffo. He was so far off I couldn't believe the lino missed it. Poor, poor decision but like you I'll take it. :thumbs:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":ac4yud8g said:
I have just picked up a fare from the DOC Hotel going to HP, a guy called Dimech who told me had has been an Argyle fan since 1959 and has travelled from his home in Malta to be here today for his first game of the season. Now that really is turning out for the cause.
This is your guy here - Salvu Dimech (front right) sat in the Mayflower today. He's a member of the Fans' Trust and I spent a bit of time with him a few days ago where we chatted about all things Argyle. People might recognise the name as he was the "Fan from abroad" subject in the new Trust fanzine recently. He's nearly 80 years old and as passionate about Argyle as anyone I've seen. Safe trip back to Malta Salvu.

15297582191_fa05952d2d.jpg

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":1e9v74n5 said:
Lundan Cabbie":1e9v74n5 said:
I have just picked up a fare from the DOC Hotel going to HP, a guy called Dimech who told me had has been an Argyle fan since 1959 and has travelled from his home in Malta to be here today for his first game of the season. Now that really is turning out for the cause.
This is your guy here - Salvu Dimech (front right) sat in the Mayflower today. He's a member of the Fans' Trust and I spent a bit of time with him a few days ago where we chatted about all things Argyle. People might recognise the name as he was the "Fan from abroad" subject in the new Trust fanzine recently. He's nearly 80 years old and as passionate about Argyle as anyone I've seen. Safe trip back to Malta Salvu.

15297582191_fa05952d2d.jpg

That's the very man