Hartlepool on Saturday. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hartlepool on Saturday.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I'd be tempted to play Nelson in midfield.

He's played there before and generally received good views going forward, which is what we're lacking at the moment. O'Connor has played RCB before and again received good views so he should be able to slot in there quite easily. I'd probably line up;

McCormick
O'Connor Hartley McHugh
Mellor Nelson Cox Purrington
Banton
Reid Alessandra

Apr 30, 2011
Argy1e":2qa7upfb said:

He's played there before and generally received good views going forward, which is what we're lacking at the moment. O'Connor has played RCB before and again received good views so he should be able to slot in there quite easily. I'd probably line up;

McCormick
O'Connor Hartley McHugh
Banton
Reid Alessandra

Why move 2 of our most consistent players just for the sake of it?

Dec 2, 2010
I see the club are saying arrive early because if the number of students returning to a
Plymouth......oh to be the other way round!

Lowest crowd of the season will hopefully see a good win against a clung who have had a poor start. Anything but a win will be a very poor start to the season, especially at home given the clubs we have played.

Sheridan needs to start playing people to their strengths. Stick Lewi up front with Reid and Banton a roaming role in behind.

:scarf:

Nov 23, 2009
Madras
Looking forward to this one. First, and probably only visit to HP this season. Here's hoping Argyle have enough to scrape a win! :scarf:

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Penmaster":mmdiobn5 said:
Argy1e":mmdiobn5 said:

McCormick
O'Connor Hartley McHugh
Banton
Reid Alessandra

Why move 2 of our most consistent players just for the sake of it?
Because it's not just for the sake of it?
O'Connor isn't going to offer us much going forward, Nelson has before when played in that role and could again, we need a player like that in the team. It's not working at the moment, that's why you'd change it.