Herald & Pasoti | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Herald & Pasoti

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Quizmike":2i4lw6hk said:
VERY IMPORTANT

The AFT have always refused to say how many emails they got.

I have no idea where this figure of 60 has come from but it is not the number of emails received.

I guess that may be the number of objections received by the council in total.

Once again, the AFT have refused to say how many emails they received, so please stop quoting 60. Otherwise I'm going to have to keep typing this and everyone (including me) will get fed up

I think the figures were 60 supported the proposal and 38 either objected to the proposal or objected to part of the proposal according to the PCC numbers.

Among those that refused to oppose the proposal were the FoCP.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Don't for Christ sake get involved with any election. Frank Harper did once and they dug and dug and dug and soon got him out of the running.

Jan 27, 2012
At the end of the day what really counts are the planning merits of the case.

It doesn't matter if every single Argyle fan wholeheartedly supports the proposal (which they don't by the way). If there are valid planning reasons not to approve the proposal then the Council should refuse it.

I personally think the Council will approve the planning application though. Brent has been very crafty in the timing and content of his application and there will be political pressure on the Councillors to approve the scheme.

Jan 3, 2013
IJN":3w4m55s0 said:
Don't for Christ sake get involved with any election. Frank Harper did once and they dug and dug and dug and soon got him out of the running.

They certainly did, if I libelled and slandered them like they did me I'd be in court....all because they thought I was a stooge ......proves that They want their own yes men to pursue their agenda .....sad