iFollow Argyle | Page 18 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow Argyle

Are you happy with ifollow

• Yes

Votes: 20 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 48 50.5%
  • Don't care

Votes: 27 28.4%

• Total voters

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Keepitgreen":2ryxbk6x said:
Koala Green":2ryxbk6x said:
Great service and picture quality. A midnight kick off here in Sydney, I listened to the build up and half time on the radio, switched to the game and no commentary and thoroughly enjoyed it. It feels like a revolution in being able to support Argyle from my sofa in OZ! I am already setting alarm for Wed 5am to watch the Bristol game.
This is from the iFollow section on the EFL website:

Please note: no Carabao Cup or Checkatrade Trophy matches will be available on iFollow.

EFL

I still think you've got a great deal though on being able to watch all 46 league games for just over £100. Like you say, revolutionary stuff.
Sorry to be a bit late in responding to this Bob but according to iFollow tonight's match vs Bristol City is being broadcast live.

May 3, 2013
Here in the US, watched the Peterborough match and was amazed at the picture quality. No buffering or any issues with the stream, some lag is to be expected. Well worth the investment, especially considering I paid ~$90 for just audio the last 10 or so seasons.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Trev501":1ew58gxt said:
Keepitgreen":1ew58gxt said:
Koala Green":1ew58gxt said:
Great service and picture quality. A midnight kick off here in Sydney, I listened to the build up and half time on the radio, switched to the game and no commentary and thoroughly enjoyed it. It feels like a revolution in being able to support Argyle from my sofa in OZ! I am already setting alarm for Wed 5am to watch the Bristol game.
This is from the iFollow section on the EFL website:

Please note: no Carabao Cup or Checkatrade Trophy matches will be available on iFollow.

EFL

I still think you've got a great deal though on being able to watch all 46 league games for just over £100. Like you say, revolutionary stuff.
Sorry to be a bit late in responding to this Bob but according to iFollow tonight's match vs Bristol City is being broadcast live.

Sadly , it was .. :oops:

Mark Smith

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Just an update on iFollow in case nobody's mentioned it already.

One of the initial complaints for expats in different time zones and those who can't watch the game live but have to watch it later was the fact that to do so required, rather counter-intuitively, passing via the "results" page.

I see you can now go into settings and turn scores off. Odd though this looks, it does neatly solve this problem and - credit where it's due - because this is such a weird idea for a football app, this could only have been implemented following fans' feedback.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
Not reading 20 pages worth, how does it work?

I.e. will it pick up my IP address and not lot me watch it, or is it just a case of the account being foreign registered?

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Thomas Edwards":40fefu0y said:
Not reading 20 pages worth, how does it work?

I.e. will it pick up my IP address and not lot me watch it, or is it just a case of the account being foreign registered?

It'll pick up your IP address when you register and likewise when you come to watch although I'm not certain if the latter bit always works. Essentially, if you're abroad you'll get two buttons - a "listen live" and a "watch live"; in the UK you only get the "listen live" one.

Mar 21, 2008
Has anybody else been able to watch the 90min Walsall replay yet? I'd have thought that by Tues afternoon I should be able to access it but when I go into the results then click 'watch on ifollow' I don't get the watch now icon, only the normal 2 min and extended 10 min highlights

Same here Rob. Email them, that's what I do on each and every issue. They rolled it out before properly testing. Something else thyy fall down on, so a heads up, is that if you go in after a match to watch the highlights or even the whole game, eventually) without knowing the score, there is no way of avoiding it. Basic stuff really.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Bermudian Green":11naldzg said:
Same here Rob. Email them, that's what I do on each and every issue. They rolled it out before properly testing. Something else thyy fall down on, so a heads up, is that if you go in after a match to watch the highlights or even the whole game, eventually) without knowing the score, there is no way of avoiding it. Basic stuff really.
Thought this had been sorted BG:

Mark_Smith":11naldzg said:
Just an update on iFollow in case nobody's mentioned it already.

One of the initial complaints for expats in different time zones and those who can't watch the game live but have to watch it later was the fact that to do so required, rather counter-intuitively, passing via the "results" page.

I see you can now go into settings and turn scores off. Odd though this looks, it does neatly solve this problem and - credit where it's due - because this is such a weird idea for a football app, this could only have been implemented following fans' feedback.

I just tried again, and boom! Walsall 2 Argyle 1 smacks me in the face. I can't even find settings. I have similar apps for baseball and ice hockey, and they are so, so easy. This feels like reinventing the wheel. In a word, other than live streams without commentaries, crap.

Am in a Chat with the ifollow help. Finally convinced the nice lady that the Walsall highlights are still not up. She has "just raised this with my supervisor and he's looking into this".

I also pointed out the issue of having no option of hiding the score. "This a well known issue we are liaising with the clubs and EFL and hopefully this will be changed soon"

Just about managed to duck out of the way of that buck being passed.

West Norwood Green

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 3, 2004
Having listened to the comms every week for years, I seem to have lost the facility to do so. Nothing obvious under the ifollow link other than watching videos. What am I doing wrong??

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
West_Norwood_Green":2hhs940e said:
Having listened to the comms every week for years, I seem to have lost the facility to do so. Nothing obvious under the ifollow link other than watching videos. What am I doing wrong??

Go to the matches section, you should find what you want there. Confuses me everytime, wouldn't be hard though... :facepalm:

Hope this help.