ifollow video anyone got it | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

ifollow video anyone got it

Yep. Same here. You'd think in 2017 they'd figure out how to get the score displayed on the screen. I dunno, maybe a little section in the top left corner, perhaps with three initials for each team, and a number indicating the goals scored, and a little yellow or red symbol to indicate cards.

Every week I have a rant at ifollow, because every week the service is utter crap. Every week it's an issue at my end.

Jun 4, 2016
Ifollow is the biggest load of crap that I have ever wasted money on. It still really winds me up that to watch a re-run of the match you have to go in via the match result unless you watch on the app where there has been added a switch off results button. I prefer to watch on my laptop and the disable result tab does not exist on that format. Even if they sorted this out the result is still plastered all over the front screen in the Derek Adams interview header. I would have thought that if the designer had the slightest interest in or knowledge of watching football this issue should not even have come to light in the first place. I mean, it's a format designed for non UK resident fans and guess what, they may live in different time zones.. no thought whatsoever. Utter Crap. Back to argyle player next season.

Rant over, actually feel better now.

Coyg

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
As reported on another thread , I too had no idea of the sending off .IFollow leaves a lot to be be desired . Even the camera work is crap .

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
Adverts on the highlights reels now too... I've asked when we'll all be receiving a reduction in price now that they've secured an additional revenue stream.

Feb 8, 2005
Come on fellas.

Actually watching a live match from abroad.

How good is that?

It does have its faults, but it is a start and I am sure improvements will be made as time goes on.

But lets not throw out the baby with the pram.

How far have we come? Still a way to go, but its a start.

I guess its an example of our "I want it now" society, sigh!

Jun 4, 2016
jimsing":yu2dy70z said:
Come on fellas.

How good is that?

It does have its faults, but it is a start and I am sure improvements will be made as time goes on.

Trouble is, it's costs £100 per year to access it from abroad so yeah I want it now and I want it right please.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Pilgrim78":j3qqkkzb said:
jimsing":j3qqkkzb said:
Come on fellas.

How good is that?

Trouble is, it's costs £100 per year to access it from abroad so yeah I want it now and I want it right please.

Exactly! It's not like it's a free service. Per match it probably costs more than Sky Sports HD and I couldn't see many people accepting the same quality and service level on that!

jimsing":cfwu0q94 said:
Come on fellas.

How good is that?

Oh come on jimsing. So you're willing to pay top dollar and just be grateful that you have something? Utter nonsense. Everything we ask for has been taken for granted in football broadcasting for decades.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Another thing is that I don't have a problem logging in to watch the start of games , but after half time it just won't restart on time.Keeps wanting me to upgrade etc , so frustrating.

Just about half a season gone and nothing has been improved .