iFollow vs PAFCTV | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow vs PAFCTV

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Jerry i only use it on the computer (i dont have a cell phone) today when i logged on to the match page there was only one option the audio feed, the video feed button was not there.

Somewhere i remember it saying we would'nt get any video feed for the Checkatrade competition

Not sure how you are listening on PAFC, i thought only ifollow did the audio and video feed

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Very true, we used to be so happy to see that one game a year when Argyle got humiliated by some non-league team, now we are upset we cant see Chelsea U21's

Ottawa Green":3t37vod3 said:
Very true, we used to be so happy to see that one game a year when Argyle got humiliated by some non-league team, now we are upset we cant see Chelsea U21's

I wasn't upset, this was my first opportunity now I'm in Bermy to make sure I can get iFollow to work ahead of the real football on Saturday!

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Bermudian Green":3ne3k6k5 said:
Ottawa Green":3ne3k6k5 said:
NO video for the Checkatrade games only audio

That's what I thought, but I got the watch now button on the cell phone, and then a message to say I was in the wring area. I would have expected a "not being broadcast" button. Just practicing for Saturday really.

Next question Mike - are you listening to it on ifollow or pafc? I can listen on pafc, but on the mobile app it asks me to upgrade. I already pay the full amount to watch, what more can I upgrade to??

It's for a pair of personalised PAFC earphones to enhance the surround sound experience during the game. :lol: