Is it too early? Manager of the Month. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Is it too early? Manager of the Month.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
PAFC94":a8594peb said:
Pasties and Cider":a8594peb said:
Luton 100% in October so no chance for Sheridan.

We beat a very good League 1 team in the JPT though whilst Luton lost there match so that might swing it in Sheridans favour.
Don't think cup games are taken into account.

Feb 21, 2011
Not conceded a league goal in October may count for something, Sheridan strikes me as the kind of guy that wouldn't be bothered either way anyway. Luton are the pundits cream over team though so expect Still to pick it up.

Nov 4, 2012
BadBoy":1b2z8jag said:
Not conceded a league goal in October may count for something, Sheridan strikes me as the kind of guy that wouldn't be bothered either way anyway. Luton are the pundits cream over team though so expect Still to pick it up.

On the FLS show every week it's Luton, Luton, Luton.

We keep 5 consecutive clean sheets and get a 3 second mention.

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
PAFC94":3kublv2r said:
BadBoy":3kublv2r said:

On the FLS show every week it's Luton, Luton, Luton.

We keep 5 consecutive clean sheets and get a 3 second mention.

Thats the way I like it - keep making progress quietly and consistently and they'll take notice come May...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep, this happened the last time.

The old Mockneys really fancied themselves and we eventually stole the show.

Let them have all the plaudits.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
It's a curse anyway.

Let's carry on doing what we've been doing modestly and our of the lime light.

L

leisureplymouth

we have not conceded a single goal in the 5 League games this month. Luton conceded 4. JPT doesn't come into the award. Winning 5 in a row like Luton gets a pat on the back but that still configures as no defeats for Sheridan.

Which is to continue against Burton now their Manager is at Birmingham. Who will be opposite Sheridan in the technical area?