Is LEE banned then? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Is LEE banned then?

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
His loan ended last Saturday. Birmingham have more games over the next fortnight than we do. He'll get through his ban quicker there than he would if we continued his loan with us. So better to serve his ban there and then take him on again later, should we want/need to take him on again.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Pasties and Cider":2b94ox51 said:
His loan ended last Saturday. Birmingham have more games over the next fortnight than we do. He'll get through his ban quicker there than he would if we continued his loan with us. So better to serve his ban there and then take him on again later, should we want/need to take him on again.
Exactly. If we sign him again towards the end of the loan window, we could have him until May.

Old Gunner":9m41q5qb said:
X Isle":9m41q5qb said:
oddball":9m41q5qb said:
X Isle":9m41q5qb said:
I don't subscribe to it and it's verboten to mention where it proliferates but my understanding of 'village' is a narrow spectrum, happy clappy, see no evil outlook.

Think Hot Fuzz and "the greater good" :lol:

Not sure you're right there,more small minded, living in the past,old fashioned,amateurish,unprofessional...

That too, I'll bow to your greater knowledge.

It's use just seems to me to additionally imply some sort of sinister 'suppression of dissention' undertone, hence the 'Neighbourhood Watch Alliance' reference.

Like I say, not my phrase.

I thought I would try it out when my Wife asked me to go down the road to get a bottle of Tesco Express's finest Pinot Grigio. Her response was 'what you on about you plank?'. Wasted.

I take it that's after the Grigio, OG. :scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
If Lee became a Birmingham player straight after the Exeter game then we could have him back before we play Northampton in two games time because Birmingham will have had three games since last Saturday - a game last night, a game on Saturday and a game on Wednesday 4 March.

If we had already agreed to extend his loan and his three game suspension counts for us then he can't play for us until Oxford on 14 March.

The FA website lists his suspension as an Argyle player and his ban ending on 7 March, after the Northampton game.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I wonder why the club haven't announced his extension, then?

It's a bit unfortunate if it was all signed and sealed before his red card on Saturday.

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
PL2 3DQ":laajmqa1 said:
If Lee became a Birmingham player straight after the Exeter game then we could have him back before we play Northampton in two games time because Birmingham will have had three games since last Saturday - a game last night, a game on Saturday and a game on Wednesday 4 March.

If we had already agreed to extend his loan and his three game suspension counts for us then he can't play for us until Oxford on 14 March.

The FA website lists his suspension as an Argyle player and his ban ending on 7 March, after the Northampton game.
So if his loan finished on the 21st Feb,how can he be an Argyle player surely is must be a Birmingham player.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
dick.argyle":5yxqtcb9 said:
PL2 3DQ":5yxqtcb9 said:

So if his loan finished on the 21st Feb,how can he be an Argyle player surely is must be a Birmingham player.
Unless the club extended his loan before his red card and haven't announced it yet

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
GreenSam":yy80jojq said:
dick.argyle":yy80jojq said:
PL2 3DQ":yy80jojq said:

Unless the club extended his loan before his red card and haven't announced it yet

Or the FA website is wrong? We're hardly top of the FA's list of priorities.