James saves us a point | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

James saves us a point

Oct 31, 2015
Love this sort of thing.

Well done James for quick thinking and to the club for making it a special occasion for him.

As others have said this is waht football should be about

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I sit in block 11, impressed at the time but even more so after watching the footage, terrific memory for the young lad.

Sep 17, 2003
Sherborne
Well done to James, really good effort. Looked good from where I was in block 9.

One of those special moments you get during 56 years of watching Argyle. :greensmile:

H

HPRJohn

The applause he gets on Saturday as he runs toward the Lyndhurst will be the cherry, on top of the icing, on top of an awesome cake!

I fly to Florida Friday though so someone applaud for me :clap:

mervyn":2sgafq24 said:
I guess I've been to well over 50 grounds now and I believe we are the only club which applauds the ball boys on to the pitch. Am I right?
Forgive me repeating my question, but I would genuinely like to know if we are the only club which does this. Whenever I bring friends to HP they think it's a great custom.

Jan 3, 2013
I remember Alan Curtis...now the Swansea assistant manager.....punching a young ball boy when he didn't give the ball back quickly enough. Argo were furious and the ref sent him off, half way line on the lyndy

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mervyn":l3z2n1yb said:
mervyn":l3z2n1yb said:
I guess I've been to well over 50 grounds now and I believe we are the only club which applauds the ball boys on to the pitch. Am I right?
Forgive me repeating my question, but I would genuinely like to know if we are the only club which does this. Whenever I bring friends to HP they think it's a great custom.
I've never seen any other club do it.