Jamie Ness | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamie Ness

A

alexpafc

Cobi Budge":1tzx5hns said:
Everyone has opinions but that's a pretty extreme one Steve and I think you'll have a hard tasking trying to win anyone over with it, Diagouraga hasn't put a foot wrong since joining us & has probably been Adams best signing this season, genuinely shocked that you want to replace him with a completely different kind of player who we know very little about.

100% with Cobi on this one, him and Fox in the middle give us a pair of experienced quality players, with bags of footballing brain. I think few teams in the league are blessed with such!

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Ruben Lameiras has pulled the wool over some eyes. He absolutely rinsed it against a load of plumbers in pre-season and everyone was convinced him and Carey were going to be like watching Neymar & Messi.

He's contributed absolutely sweet sod all in the cameo's i've seen and is a million miles from deserving of being a starter. Especially because of his defensive work rate, in those same cameos, has been non existent and that simply does not fit our system.

I'd love to be wrong, as always, but don't foresee Lameiras having any great contribution to our season.

I've only seen Diagarouga play once this season. I thought he looked decent, albeit not fully fit. He'll only get better and you'll have a hard time convincing anyone our upturn in form did not coincide with his arrival.