Jamie Vardy | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamie Vardy

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Steve Evans":2vt12fzw said:
Lundan Cabbie":2vt12fzw said:
esmer":2vt12fzw said:
He dived in with two feet off the ground, he was out of control. It was very dangerous and the fact he played the ball is irrelevant. Nailed on red card

Leicester will claim that he was only out of control because he was pushed. For the panel to defer the suspension, they must prove that the referee made a clear mistake. I don't believe that there is enough to have their claim upheld.
good evening lundan.i know you will know this.i was coming home with my brother this evening and we talked about teams having to leave the day before the match in order to ensure that matches are played at the correct time except for local derbies.what is the mileage between two clubs which permit the the away team to leave on the day of the match please? :thumbup:
I am always reluctant to disagree with anything LC writes but I know for sure that I have read somewhere that the visiting PL the team for a lunchtime or afternoon kick-off has to be in the city/town where they are playing the night before the game. I have just seen an interview with Eddie Howe on my local TV. He talks about having to travel on Christmas Day for the Boxing Day away game (and joked that at least the motorways and roads will be clearer than normal). I suspect that more sensible arrangements exist for a fixture like Burnley going to one of the Manchester clubs but unfortunately I don't currently have the time to research it. I do get the impression that whether they are home or away, the big teams have their players in a hotel the night before so that they can control their behaviour and eating and sleeping patterns,