Joel Grant (ex Grecian) signs. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Joel Grant (ex Grecian) signs.

P

PAFC Galactico

PL2 3DQ":rs273iah said:
Keep em coming Lew1988, it's part of the fun of the close season and not a competition. Ignore the criticism.
I'm not criticising him I'm just stating that he's not in the know, finding stuff on twitter does not mean you are 'in the know'

Jul 29, 2010
PL2 3DQ":guzx0h90 said:
Keep em coming Lew1988, it's part of the fun of the close season and not a competition. Ignore the criticism.
Ditto.

If 'taxi driver' levels of provenance are acceptable on this board then someone with a keen eye for reading the runes on facetw@tter will do for me, saves me having to sully my eyes looking at the dross thereon.

But as well as ignoring the criticism Lew (if it were that easy, why didn't THEY do it?) don't also seek to self justify yourself, it could come over as a bit needy and desperate. Your place in the pecking order of sources worth noting is established, just keep it coming, no need to justify OR advertise yourself :wink:

P

PAFC Galactico

X Isle":2z7mtt3o said:
PL2 3DQ":2z7mtt3o said:
Ditto.

If 'taxi driver' levels of provenance are acceptable on this board then someone with a keen eye for reading the runes on facetw@tter will do for me, saves me having to sully my eyes looking at the dross thereon.

But as well as ignoring the criticism Lew (if it were that easy, why didn't THEY do it?) don't also seek to self justify yourself, it could come over as a bit needy and desperate. Your place in the pecking order of sources worth noting is established, just keep it coming, no need to justify OR advertise yourself :wink:
All I'm saying is he's not 'in the know' like someone earlier commented that he was.

Nov 22, 2006
Lew I enjoy your snippets and rumours don't let people put you off everyone of your how about I work out how the would fit in the team in my own head keep posting them bud keeps this time of year interesting on here

Dec 8, 2011
Green Giant":164ijynq said:
Lew I enjoy your snippets and rumours don't let people put you off everyone of your how about I work out how the would fit in the team in my own head keep posting them bud keeps this time of year interesting on here

I post players I'd like to see at the club and players who I hear about in my own circle more the former than the latter but a man can dream right ? Thank you mate

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Just wanted to point out that I wasn't criticising and I didn't want him to stop posting them, but I was just saying don't take everything as gospel, like you would a skynet for example.

Dec 8, 2011
cheshiregreen":29jqbkdf said:
Lew1988":29jqbkdf said:
I post how abouts as I like the player and think they would be a good addition. I got lameiras right and Spencer last season. I was wrong on de vita who ended up at Livingston but 2/3 ain't bad...Grant rumour is smoke and mirrors. I guarantee you the next signing is a defender a free agent and one who we will be familiar with from recent posts. IF i am wrong I'll walk away from rumours board with 50% record when I am right I'll accept your apology

Is it the one who can also play midfield?

Are you on about the Torquay lad ? If he does sign it won't be for a while he's on holiday currently.

Jul 29, 2010
Argy1e":1abf9032 said:
Just wanted to point out that I wasn't criticising and I didn't want him to stop posting them, but I was just saying don't take everything as gospel, like you would a skynet for example.
Skynet is fallible too :wink:

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Lew1988":2dnsljvm said:
I post how abouts as I like the player and think they would be a good addition. I got lameiras right and Spencer last season. I was wrong on de vita who ended up at Livingston but 2/3 ain't bad...Grant rumour is smoke and mirrors. I guarantee you the next signing is a defender a free agent and one who we will be familiar with from recent posts. IF i am wrong I'll walk away from rumours board with 50% record when I am right I'll accept your apology

Ashton Taylor maybe ?

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Best guess seems next signing will be one of these centre backs 1. Ash Taylor free but big wage - would be first team regular 2. Ryan Edwards Tribunal or fee to be agreed - first team regular 3. Gallifuoco free from National League low wage - potential, squad player.
Hoping for 1 or 2.