John Hopkins (The Skipper) RIP | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

John Hopkins (The Skipper) RIP

Phil Mallett

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
RIP Pilgrim. Condolences to family and friends.

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
RIP condolences to his family and friends

Aug 5, 2011
Very sad news! A former colleague back in the day and would always see John when back home watching the Greens. Only speaking with him last week at the Leeds game! RIP Pilgrim

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Love and sincere condolences to John's family and friends. RIP Pilgrim.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Very sad news indeed. Met up with John over many years of travelling, The NDG's and the Bananabus used to meet up in many Away pubs (strange that) and Skipper always had a friendly word and a warm greeting, usually with pint in hand.
RIP John.

Reactions: chester

GreenTom

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Dec 20, 2022
Firstly thank you everyone for your kind words, to say hearing the news was a shock is an understatement and I will miss seeing him pint in hand with a big smile on his face in Wetherspoons up north, the Brit in Plymouth or the Rose Salterne in Bideford!

For anyone that knew him John's funeral will be at North Devon Crematorium at 0940 on Friday 15th March attendees will then be welcomed back to the Robins Nest at Bideford AFC.

Reactions: jespafc

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Firstly thank you everyone for your kind words, to say hearing the news was a shock is an understatement and I will miss seeing him pint in hand with a big smile on his face in Wetherspoons up north, the Brit in Plymouth or the Rose Salterne in Bideford!

For anyone that knew him John's funeral will be at North Devon Crematorium at 0940 on Friday 15th March attendees will then be welcomed back to the Robins Nest at Bideford AFC.
See you there mate.

Reactions: GreenTom
Feb 22, 2024
It was an honour to remember Skipper today. For many years, I was lucky enough to travel the length and breadth of the land in John’s company, watching Argyle. I couldn’t have wished for a better travel buddy. He was, quite simply, a legend. Knowing that I’ll never go to an Argyle game again with Skipper breaks my heart. Rest easy, my friend.