JPT Second Round Draw | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

JPT Second Round Draw

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
oddball":npt52pix said:
In the second round the draw is still south west and south east. Argyle will therefore be in the same group as Yeovil,Swindon,Exeter, Bristol Rovers, Coventry, Oxford and Wycombe.

Coventry?!?!

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
GreenArmy1984":77zvsfrl said:
5 Games From Wembley !!!!

Bring on Exeter City Next Please

Wembley 2016 :thumbs:

Paul, It is actually only four games to wembley. The next round is round two which is played out again between the remaining eight teams in the south west group. After that the four remaining teams from the south west group amalgamate with the four remaining teams from the south east group to form the southern area section.The next round is then the southern area quarter finals,followed by the southern area semi finals and then the southern area final.The winners of that get to wembley. So four matches,and Yes Coventry are in the South West Group.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
oddball":1plmzj4s said:
GreenArmy1984":1plmzj4s said:

Paul, It is actually only four games to wembley. The next round is round two which is played out again between the remaining eight teams in the south west group. After that the four remaining teams from the south west group amalgamate with the four remaining teams from the south east group to form the southern area section.The next round is then the southern area quarter finals,followed by the southern area semi finals and then the southern area final.The winners of that get to wembley. So four matches,and Yes Coventry are in the South West Group.

Is the area final not played over 2 legs?

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
cheshiregreen":1yiutj2u said:
oddball":1yiutj2u said:
GreenArmy1984":1yiutj2u said:

The next round is round two which is played out again between the remaining eight teams in the south west group. After that the four remaining teams from the south west group amalgamate with the four remaining teams from the south east group to form the southern area section.The next round is then the southern area quarter finals,followed by the southern area semi finals and then the southern area final.The winners of that get to wembley Yes Coventry are in the South West Group.

Is the area final not played over 2 legs?

Correct Five games then...Post edited accordingly.Apologies Paul I should have known better than to challenge you :nworthy:

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
If it's done with the crappy boards but the last time that I remember the boards were seemingly done so that the last two were us away to them up the A38. All the setting up of the boards was done before, off camera and the presenters seemed to have directions of were to choose the cards. :scarf: Other systems for picking teams are available. :greensmile:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Last season Bristol City earned £700,000 by winning the competition.
I'm not sure what the new deal is with JPT regarding prize money but our win last night would have been worth £5,000 last season.

Jan 6, 2004
Call me a sour faced monkey pizzle but I would sooner we went out of the JLT. I personally couldnt care less about it. We have a genuine promotion chance this season and would rather we didnt have 5 or 6 extra games to pick up injuries etc.

Before anyone asks, yes I would enjoy a day out at Wembley for the final- but that is what it would be ,a day out - I wouldnt care too much about the result - who remembers who wins the JLT?

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
X Isle":1fdm9us6 said:
meetoo":1fdm9us6 said:
X Isle":1fdm9us6 said:
Bermudian Green":1fdm9us6 said:
Crawley away. Close to Gatwick.

Depends when the fixture date is. I've got a holiday in Devon coming up, you just know irony is going to strike :facepalm:
W/C 5th October.

Well that's that then, it'll be Crawley Away :doh:

....but if the gods of fate are being kind...anyone at home please :thumbup:
Nah, sorry mate.
My boss is away that week.
It'll be Coventry away (just like last year) :doh:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Green_Flash":svigtuxf said:
Call me a sour faced monkey pizzle but I would sooner we went out of the JLT. I personally couldnt care less about it. We have a genuine promotion chance this season and would rather we didnt have 5 or 6 extra games to pick up injuries etc.

Before anyone asks, yes I would enjoy a day out at Wembley for the final- but that is what it would be ,a day out - I wouldnt care too much about the result - who remembers who wins the JLT?
Bristol City fans you sour faced monkey pizzle :lol:
(sorry you left an open goal)

L

leisureplymouth

are we not going to have a bet again for who we get next both home or away

Jan 6, 2004
LG":30ddewi2 said:
Green_Flash":30ddewi2 said:

Bristol City fans you sour faced monkey pizzle :lol:
(sorry you left an open goal)

Bah - for a few weeks maybe...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
leisureplymouth":4rpmczi2 said:
are we not going to have a bet again for who we get next both home or away

Geddon then! :thumbs: