Just back (ages ago) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Just back (ages ago)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
samjones":19r6089k said:
School boy defending cost us the 3 pts. We had 2 chances to clear the ball and everyone got in each other way. Personally I would have kicked the ball and Greg Wylde out of the ground

Presumably, you'd want the ball back?? :think:

Oct 31, 2015
samjones":3plwpkof said:
School boy defending cost us the 3 pts. We had 2 chances to clear the ball and everyone got in each other way. Personally I would have kicked the ball and Greg Wylde out of the ground

Hilarious mate. I can just see Wylde disappearing over the stand :) :) :)

Feb 2, 2007
Need to win Saturday now, it’s good having every game as a “must win” keeps the players focused through Christmas. If we can get to 30 points by early Jan we should stay up.

COYG.

THANKS TO THE OP FOR THE SUMMARY

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
nick_PASTIE":3fyosbzu said:
Need to win Saturday now, it’s good having every game as a “must win” keeps the players focused through Christmas. If we can get to 30 points by early Jan we should stay up.

COYG.

Last season Oldham had just 19 points on Jan 7th, Bury and Shrewsbury on 22 points points and all survived - in fact teams from 18th down had less than 30 points ........ but Port Vale had 31 points and went down.

This is a good site to play around with such stuff - it allows you to put in any date for various years...... interesting if you like that sort of thing :oops:
http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=league_full

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Ave_IT":3v44u1oh said:
nick_PASTIE":3v44u1oh said:

COYG.

Last season Oldham had just 19 points on Jan 7th, Bury and Shrewsbury on 22 points points and all survived - in fact teams from 18th down had less than 30 points ........ but Port Vale had 31 points and went down.

This is a good site to play around with such stuff - it allows you to put in any date for various years...... interesting if you like that sort of thing :oops:
http://www.footstats.co.uk/index.cfm?task=league_full
I shall have a look at this. Thanks. Do you know if it usurped statto.com which I used for many years?