Kelvin Mellor tweet to Argyle fans amongst others | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Kelvin Mellor tweet to Argyle fans amongst others

Mar 18, 2014
Agree Mark, but he should never have been in that position in the first place. As Luke so obviously illustrated with his reaction.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Cobi Budge":wbjqv7d2 said:
Much of the abuse he got was over the top and he did contribute plenty going forward, but I'm at a loss as to how anyone can try to defend or excuse his error at Wembley, Hartley may have lost his man but Mellor attempted to head a ball at ankle height for no reason with the game balanced at 0 0...

'Balanced at 0-0'!! It was very much unbalanced in favour of the 'Wombles' and only a matter of time before they scored! Yes Mellor made a mistake but if you've ever been in that position you would know that his decision to head it was understandable. It was a split second misjudgement!! Mellor got a lot of ott criticism. I liked him but he was definitely more of an attacking wing back. Blackpool have used that system well, totally playing us off the park at Home Park! I'm pleased for him and glad Blackpool won promotion because they were the best team I saw at HP last season!