Ken's charity draw | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ken's charity draw

Nov 26, 2011
California USA
I will donate £100 to the Hospice for any new 2016 booking to my Spanish vIlla with private pool:

www.ownersdirect.co.uk/accommodation/p8009557 Property Ref S3471

Remaining dates that I have this year: June 4-18, Jul 12-20, Jul 27-30, Sep 3- 13 and Oct 14 onwards

Have donated a week's vacation and raised over £1,000 in previous years at an auction for St. Luke's Hospice.
This year for a School Charity raised over £2,500 for one week's stay.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Ken, You have a PM

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Message from Ken, If there are any Stewards on the supporter coaches who would be will to sell tickets for this good cause please contact Ken Beale. Tickets will be on sale at the Pavilions prior to the game. Lets all get behind Ken and support this very worthy charity draw. :scarf: :scarf:

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Hi folks all the previous sponsors will be in touch soon telling me exactly what they will donate for the draw. Will keep you updated as and when - there will be some good ones.

stewthenoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 24, 2005
YELVERTON
Ken Beale":77aughoz said:
Hi folks all the previous sponsors will be in touch soon telling me exactly what they will donate for the draw. Will keep you updated as and when - there will be some good ones.

Ken, I picked up the books you left me today. Has anyone from the VPs coach said they'll sell some on there? If not, I'll start with mine :thumbs:

Would be good to have a list of prizes for Monday, if not the final one.