League 2 games today FEB 9 | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

League 2 games today FEB 9

Nov 26, 2010
Swindon
up_the_line":2yx4sye4 said:
'most unsporting team i have seen us play against all season..'

One guess as to what team that was about from a League 2 side's forum tonight

Add to that:
'Ref was awful. The time wasting: using the clock behind the goal you could time that the keeper had the ball in his hands for 12 seconds before he released it every time in the second half. And was there really precisely enough time for them to score at the end of the first half? Was their really half a second left when the ball went in, because that's all he played after we restarted'.
http://www.viewsfromthesieve.co.uk/view ... fbebaf8db7

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Another quote from their site:
"They may have not been great to start off with, but we were still better than them. And time wasting is a good way to protect a lead and we should do it. But the fact that they did it from so early on shows that we should not have left the match empty handed". Undeniable pattern emerging I'd say.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Pilgrimfather":24r96v7r said:
up_the_line":24r96v7r said:

Add to that:
'Ref was awful. The time wasting: using the clock behind the goal you could time that the keeper had the ball in his hands for 12 seconds before he released it every time in the second half. And was there really precisely enough time for them to score at the end of the first half? Was their really half a second left when the ball went in, because that's all he played after we restarted'.
http://www.viewsfromthesieve.co.uk/view ... fbebaf8db7
On the other hand there's one poster who says:

Now the ref tonight,werent great,Wycombe wasted a bit of time...the sort of things we should be doing to defend a lead if we ever get one.

So he doesn't mind the time wasting as long as they've got the lead. Which, to a certain degree, is fine.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Pilgrimfather":w6zcvrc8 said:
up_the_line":w6zcvrc8 said:

Add to that:
http://www.viewsfromthesieve.co.uk/viewtopic.php?

Jody jones is totally useless, and should think about getting a proper job.

Interesting. Some of our supporters were suggesting that we sign him after the Dagenham game.

Stevie Wotsa

✅ Evergreen
Nov 4, 2012
Devonport
Just seen some of the wycombe highlights they really do push the absolute limits don't they.

As for us what a great chance we have if we grab it by the scruff of the neck we can do this.

What was the Oxford keeper thinking he was all over the shop we will need to be solid saturday when we play mansfield!

Not forgetting nice goals from stevenage.

See you all saturday :scarf: