Liverpool tickets for disabled | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liverpool tickets for disabled

BadBoy":5io4i3oa said:
Just been made aware that a visually imppaired guy that sits behind me wiith his carer virtually every week has been told he doesn't meet the ticketing criteria, this can only be due to a computer glitch as he buys from the box office for all games. in my view the only criteria he doesn't meet is an inability to queue from 4 am to get a voucher so he can queue again later, Whilst I appreciate the demand is high how the most vulnerable are treated in these situations is a good measure and in this instance the club is failing.

Agreed on this!

I should also meet the criteria but I still do not know if I can get a ticket via the Box Office or PADSA the latter of whom also seem to be undated with ticket requests. :crazy:

To leave ticket allocations to disabled supporters so late seems very unfair. :facepalm: I say this as one potential driver is now unable to take me to the game. In turn another potential driver may not now be able to help as he got a ticket via someone else who was not a season ticket holder but went to Liverpool so was apparently able to buy 5 tickets! :furious:

This therefore leaves me and no doubt other genuine and long term disabled Argyle supporters in total limbo and probably now resigned to watching the game in local pub. :thumbdown:

T

tarunie

LA Green":1wt8b8xh said:
BadBoy":1wt8b8xh said:
Just been made aware that a visually imppaired guy that sits behind me wiith his carer virtually every week has been told he doesn't meet the ticketing criteria, this can only be due to a computer glitch as he buys from the box office for all games. in my view the only criteria he doesn't meet is an inability to queue from 4 am to get a voucher so he can queue again later, Whilst I appreciate the demand is high how the most vulnerable are treated in these situations is a good measure and in this instance the club is failing.

Agreed on this!

I should also meet the criteria but I still do not know if I can get a ticket via the Box Office or PADSA the latter of whom also seem to be undated with ticket requests. :crazy:

To leave ticket allocations to disabled supporters so late seems very unfair. :facepalm: I say this as one potential driver is now unable to take me to the game. In turn another potential driver may not now be able to help as he got a ticket via someone else who was not a season ticket holder but went to Liverpool so was apparently able to buy 5 tickets! :furious:

This therefore leaves me and no doubt other genuine and long term disabled Argyle supporters in total limbo and probably now resigned to watching the game in local pub. :thumbdown:

Completely agree. My brother, although not a season ticket holder or white member, easily qualifies as he goes to nearly every home game and went to Liverpool. But we have been left in total limbo and treated like he either doesn't qualify, or is not disabled.

Nick McFarlane

Brickfields Donor
♣️ Senior Greens
♣️ PADSA Member
Sep 22, 2003
Glenholt, Plymouth
PADSA were asked by Plymouth Argyle to help issue disabled tickets for season ticket holders and white members and those who meet the criteria as set by the club. We have been overwhelmed by requests for tickets and have done our best to accommodate the request. We have now responded to all that we can however realise some people may be disappointed and we apologise for that. There are clearly a lack of spaces at the ground so a criteria had to be laid down by the club and this is what we worked to. Our aim was to help PADSA members who fell within the criteria. We have clearly had issues and it is our aim to look at how we can improve next season our committee will meet shortly to look at ways things can be improved in the future, Our mobile phone has been ringing constantly often from non disabled supporters pretending to have a disability just to gain tickets which is unbelievable and shocking. It is our aim to update our records every season so proof of disability and benefits can be verified

:facepalm:
Nick McFarlane":2sbpcpki said:
PADSA were asked by Plymouth Argyle to help issue disabled tickets for season ticket holders and white members and those who meet the criteria as set by the club. We have been overwhelmed by requests for tickets and have done our best to accommodate the request. We have now responded to all that we can however realise some people may be disappointed and we apologise for that. There are clearly a lack of spaces at the ground so a criteria had to be laid down by the club and this is what we worked to. Our aim was to help PADSA members who fell within the criteria. We have clearly had issues and it is our aim to look at how we can improve next season our committee will meet shortly to look at ways things can be improved in the future, Our mobile phone has been ringing constantly often from non disabled supporters pretending to have a disability just to gain tickets which is unbelievable and shocking. It is our aim to update our records every season so proof of disability and benefits can be verified

Sorry Nick and please do not take this the wrong way!

I sent an email to PADSA and the Box Office last Monday and while I appreciate all have been busy especially those with disabilities like you and me PADSA and the Box Office I feel have gone underground in respect of tickets! :furious:

To now post at the 12th hour when the game has been sold out gives me and no doubt many others little comfort! Argyle have and should have had enough space in the front of the Demport and Lyndhurst to accommodate me and many others!! :crazy:

Enjoy the game everyone in the front blocks of the Demport and Lyndhurst whether you are disabled or not! However, in retrospect I hope a great deal of lessons have been learnt from this debacle! :facepalm:

Ticket Master got things totally right for Rod Stewart! Argyle though and others have totally p**sed the pants off many disabled supporters along with their family, PA's and carers!!!!!!!