Lower Mayflower seat "evictions" | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lower Mayflower seat "evictions"

Sep 3, 2011
I guess the club are trying to make as much money as they can with the restraints of having a small capacity for the Championship.

Apr 1, 2017
i heard there is a covered walkway being erected between the stand and the ex gt bar.

would not want the prawn sandwiches getting damp or spilling their babysham.

whats wrong with a pint and a pasty :) blimey, they'll let women in next!
What's the point in that as they will already be soaked through 🤔

Feb 8, 2005
Maybe we will be in for a bit of a shock when season tickets are announced, especially as we now have a long waiting list.

Sounds like a good time to maximise profits for the club.

The Pasty Kid

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
I haven't sat on that side of the ground in years, so hospitality seats are not under cover?
No they are the padded seats on the back half of mayflower lower

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
The ultimate goal is to keep all traffic clear from Jack Leslie way. That said, any traffic that is permitted past the road screening has been pre-approved and is in direct control of the football club safety officer or police.

For example, we have direct comms with city busses and they arrive and leave under the direction of the safety officer. They are also approved (by PCC) to park at that dedicated bus stop where a private hire vehicle is not. The busses organised by PAFC also provide us with timings, insurance, driver details etc so we can ensure in the event of any incident we have the right info.

Away coaches are brought in under police control with direct comms with the safety officer, police and all have stewards onboard. 90% of the time these will park at Harpers too unless we have any specific intel/risk to consider. I suspect next season all away coaches will be off-site.

The private hire coaches are not organised by the club and this means we cannot guarantee we can be in control therefore are provided free parking at Harpers as this is the closest we could accommodate a coach.

Unfortunately most of the near misses have been a result of coaches/cars privately organised wanting to drop passengers as close to the stadium as possible and close to kick off.

CK
Perhaps you could make sure that cars exiting the car park after the match go out the exit, and not the entrance by the life centre (despite the sign saying "No Exit". An accident waiting to happen i'm afraid. (the stewards who stand at the closed off part of Jack Leslie Way just watch instead of taking action.)

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Assuming Argyle stay up. For the third consecutive season with a few games remaining it's unclear what league Argyle will be playing in next season. No doubt like the previous 2 seasons the club have been working on 2 budgets since January, one for the Championship and one for League one.

Simon has said there is 2 budgets set for League 1 and Championship in mind