Lower Mayflower seat "evictions" | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lower Mayflower seat "evictions"

Sep 3, 2011
Are those on the waiting list being contacted regularly to see if they wish to remain on it? Relegation would certainly shorten the list considerably.

Jan 6, 2004
club may be missing a trick by not putting up season tickets for renewal/sale before it is known whether we are relegated as most clubs seem to. Demand may drop off considerably.

Reactions: ChepstowGreen
May 3, 2016
I find it strange that seats in the upper grandstand are now miraculously available for next season? I have a lower grandstand ticket season ticket that the club now want, I have asked many times this season to upgrade to upper grandstand have been told constantly you cannot upgrade as the fire exit/safety situation does not allow additional seats to be used? So what’s now changed?

Reactions: meetoo

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Disgraceful. Club has become nothing but greedy and uncaring since promotion. Hopefully people won't forget when we are relegated next season.
Have you not noticed that we're a bit light on playing budget 🙄

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
I am not sure if this has been mentioned....maybe some of those fans after the Covid-19 shut down...DID not ask for their money back for the games that Covid took away from them....and in so doing help the club out of a financial black hole.....this could be unfortunate and looking like a double whammy in their eyes.

Jan 5, 2023
I find it strange that seats in the upper grandstand are now miraculously available for next season? I have a lower grandstand ticket season ticket that the club now want, I have asked many times this season to upgrade to upper grandstand have been told constantly you cannot upgrade as the fire exit/safety situation does not allow additional seats to be used? So what’s now changed?
Seems to be busier up there since the turn of the year - maybe something to do with enhanced facilities including the bit outside?

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
I would not be surprised if Argyle lose their status in the Championship to see attendance drop vastly. The club has always had an " I've always supported Argyle, " element who disappear at the drop of a league. It happened I think the last time they were in the Championship.

Obviously, despite what anyone says about wanting to watch good football, people will disappear if results drop off.

Even though lve spent my lifetime rubbing shoulders with your Rochdales, Carlisle & Stevenages of this world we are very snobbish about how we look down at these clubs.

Then when these big championship clubs talk about playing little ole Plymouth we are very much up in arms at their behaviour. Funny enough for expressing similar opinions about us, in the same way we do about L1 & L2 clubs.

Oct 5, 2022
Are those on the waiting list being contacted regularly to see if they wish to remain on it? Relegation would certainly shorten the list considerably.
I very much doubt it, more practical to contact those at the top of the list as places become available than to regularly be in contact with 3k plus people No 2000 may not fancy or be able to afford today but by the time they get to the top of the list who can tell?

Dec 3, 2005
Have you not noticed that we're a bit light on playing budget 🙄
Is that a good enough reason for peeing off Season Ticket holders, who have probably supported Argyle for decades. Just to accommodate people or corporations who may well visit just the ONCE??

Jan 6, 2004
There are definitely more seats in use in the upper grandstand than there were at the start of the season, which is reflected in the attendances.