Maastricht 1 - 2 Argyle Match thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Maastricht 1 - 2 Argyle Match thread

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Interesting point about the standard of the opposition. Really difficult to guess. My interpretation would be if their top first division is Leicester (which I know they're not) and their bottom second division tram is Daggers. Then 10th in the second would be mid bottom of our division 1.

Purely a guess mind.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Tweet from Graham Chapman - We have had 60% of the play and we're moving the ball well.

Mar 14, 2009
Mark Pedlar":30rp0n9p said:
Interesting point about the standard of the opposition. Really difficult to guess. My interpretation would be if their top first division is Leicester (which I know they're not) and their bottom second division tram is Daggers. Then 10th in the second would be mid bottom of our division 1.

Purely a guess mind.

I imagine technically they have much better players than even some at that level.

I reckon 2nd half a number of changes to give people a run out so a chance to see the depth of our squad in comparison to the first half.

Mar 14, 2009
IJN":esni5e8d said:
Tweet from Graham Chapman - We have had 60% of the play and we're moving the ball well.

Hopefully Fox and Carey interlink well this season.

I think the crucial fella though is the one who has to do the donkey work for them eg like an Oscar.... that's why I think we need someone like Smith too to find his feet.

Mar 14, 2009
greenwelly":pia3nesq said:
Is the pitch ideal to our preparation? Also any width to our game?

Heard it was 4G.... so I don't know when you think about some the pitches in league two.

However, Weymouth's was the opposite end of the scale being rock hard and bouncy

Sep 8, 2013
Metal_Green_Mickey":2mgz8cxt said:
greenwelly":2mgz8cxt said:
Is the pitch ideal to our preparation? Also any width to our game?

Heard it was 4G.... so I don't know when you think about some the pitches in league two.

However, Weymouth's was the opposite end of the scale being rock hard and bouncy
Know what you mean...anyway players will be having valuable game time to understand how they all operate, so in that sense it is valuable.

Mark Smith

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
They're good opposition but we're playing with increasing confidence. Our width mostly down the right with Jervis. Some lovely passing around in our midfield.

Sep 8, 2013
Mark_Smith":3s52oetp said:
They're good opposition but we're playing with increasing confidence. Our width mostly down the right with Jervis. Some lovely passing around undo in our midfield.
Sounds promising. Good to hear. Just need Ottowa now to report our second goal...any chances?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
It's OttAwa :banghead: :lol: still 1-1

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Still no subs from Argyle, 20 mins to go

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
3 Argyle subs warming up, Bulvitis,Donaldson and Slew.