Make us proud | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Make us proud

Feb 2, 2007
Let's keep the bonanza of cash coming with an incredible win, another couple of rounds of this and we could pay outright for the grandstand!

Jan 3, 2013
Prince_Maurice":24rgykpe said:
As a wise sage once said to me (it was my 16 year old son whilst walking across Stanley Park 2 sundays ago):

"Hard work will beat natural talent if natural talent fails to work hard"

Lets hope it comes to pass. :scarf:

That is a fantastic quote

Feb 8, 2005
The boys will be doing their best, there will be no shirkers, I am sure of that. There will be no individuals out there, they will be a team. Any cock-ups will be unintentional, they will all be helping each other out.

Whether that will be enough, whether that will see us through will be another question, but let's all get behind the team, regardless of the score, regardless of what goes on on the pitch, they will be doing their best and lets show our appreciation by getting behind the team, ALL through the game. No quiet spells, no bad words against any individuals, we'll have to do our bit if they have ANY chance of progressing.

They'll be doing their best for us, lets do our best for them.

Come on you greens!!!!!

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
dunlop":17l6hwqb said:
They made us proud at Anfield, hopefully they will put up another good show against one of the best Liverpool footballing sides in the premiership.

Are you a secret Evertonian Dunlop?

;) :D

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Head held high at work tomorrow. Normally classed as a bit weird supporting the Argo up here, that Paul Whitehouse ad certainly didn't help, but the Liverpool games have struck a chord with the ultra armchair supporters who have given nothing but compliments about our exploits, even in this remote outpost 300 miles from Gus. Never saw any of this coming when I went to the Mansfield game in round one.

A Very proud Exile. :scarf: