Man of the Match v Cheltenham? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Cheltenham?

Man of the Match v Cheltenham

• McCormick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • McHugh

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Hartley

Votes: 47 32.6%
  • Mellor

Votes: 12 8.3%
  • Kellett

Votes: 45 31.3%
  • O'Connor

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Blizzard

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • B. Reid

Votes: 19 13.2%
  • Alessandra

• R. Reid

• Smalley

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Banton

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Harvey

• Total voters

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Kellet was great, Hartley impressive, others, like Nelson, were good again so you get a bit complacent about voting for them as they are a 'given'.

In the end gave it to Bobby, not for the whole game (though he put in a real shift on top of any 'frills) but I gave it to him for the two flicks over opponents, then he got afree kick I think, then he played a great through ball for Lewi's goal. That was just different class ability, worth the gate money in Div 2!!

Enjoyed today btw .. well played to all!! :scarf:

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Bobby for me- absolutely blinding performance from midfield and capable of a genuine touch of class. The pass for the third was an absolute beauty. Hartley and McHugh run him a very close second and third respectively though.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Paven":3eidnukl said:
HarlHM":3eidnukl said:
It'd be unfair to choose between Mellor, Hartley & Kellett, IMO.

Those were the three I concluded between before opting for Mellor - just. Everyone was good but those stood out.

Surprised with those saying Bobby was best , I like him and he's a good player, happy we've extended the loan but thought he was a little careless today with the ball, lost it a bit too easily at times. In general everyone was very good though but yep, was between those for me.
That was my opinion of his performance too.

I was torn between Kellett and Hartley but plumped for Hartley purely for his goal. But I also think that's harsh on Kellett because his pin point accuracy gave Hartley the goal.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Great team performance, very difficult decision but I'd prefer this than trying to select the best of a bad bunch

Kellett just about edges it, unlucky not to score in both halves. What the team has been missing a "proper" left (wing)back

Best performance in a very long time by the side never looked in trouble. (Apart from when we were down to 10)

Aug 10, 2014
Nice to see McCormick has no votes. Must mean he had nothing to do :) . the greens are on a role. Just listening to the game Tuesday and today, kellett sounds like a decwnt player down that flank. Him and bobby reid ever become permenant signings ypu reckon?t

Feb 21, 2011
Hartley for me but could have been Blizzard who did all the boring stuff superbly. Nelson, R Reid, McHugh, Allesandra, Kellet and Mellor were all excellent. How poor were Cheltenham though worst team down here all season by a distance.

Mar 23, 2011
First time in a long time that it as been hard to choose a man of the match and for the right reasons,went for Kellet who I thought was outstanding for his first match at Home Park well done to him but I must also mention Hartley how good was he today.

Jun 11, 2012
BadBoy":mijxg14h said:
How poor were Cheltenham though worst team down here all season by a distance.
Harsh I think. There've been a couple games this season where we've played poorly (at best), and still won. A performance like that again today and I'm pretty certain we wouldn't have won. We made them look average.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
HarlHM":169ftrvb said:
BadBoy":169ftrvb said:
How poor were Cheltenham though worst team down here all season by a distance.
Harsh I think. There've been a couple games this season where we've played poorly (at best), and still won. A performance like that again today and I'm pretty certain we wouldn't have won. We made them look average.
This for me.