Man of the Match v Hartlepool? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Hartlepool?

Man of the Match v Hartlepool?

• McCormick

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Mellor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelson

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Hartley

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Purrington

• Blizzard

Votes: 52 39.1%
  • O'Connor

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • Cox

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Alessandra

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Morgan

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Reid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McHugh

• Thomas

Votes: 26 19.5%
  • Harvey

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Thought Blizzard has his best game in a green shirt and MOM by a country mile

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Thomas...stood out, took his chance

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this but lewis quite clearly shook his head when motm was announced

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Blizzard for me, now we get to see the fit version, mentions for Morgan, Hartley, Nelson and of course Thomas.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Curtis for me, as usual. Pure class and seems to get better every match.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
SteveC":255y956t said:
but motm for me was blizzard. Broke up a lot of their play

That's the one thing he didn't do well!

Looks right at home so far in his new role. No ball winning responsibilities (which he is terrible at), much higher up the pitch and he was again very good at making crisp decisive passes in the final third.

Very pleased for him and Morgan who looked like the weakest players in our squad at the end of last season but have found some form again. But the key thing now is consistency - they showed flashes last season and that was it, now we need to see solid consistent 7/10's from them most weeks.

Aug 5, 2009
Yes he did. He may not have made too many crunching tackles but he was in the right place, getting in their way and they broke down as a result of it. So, yes in my eyes he did break up the play well

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
SteveC":18kdqswc said:
Yes he did. He may not have made too many crunching tackles but he was in the right place, getting in their way and they broke down as a result of it. So, yes in my eyes he did break up the play well

Not seeing it - as usual too slow and not agile enough to get in there and win 50/50's. Cox was breaking up their play, O'Connor to an extent too. But when Blizzard got given the ball he used it very well.

Aug 5, 2009
I'm not saying he won lots of 50/50's or covered masses of ground. He was in the way, in the right place at the right time and just got in their way on a regular basis and their play broke down as a result. His passing was excellent and he played his part in the ugly stuff too