Man of the Match v Newport? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Newport?

Man of the Match v Newport

• McCormick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Miller

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Bulvitis

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Bradley

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Purrington

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Songo'o

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Fox

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Carey

Votes: 26 31.3%
  • Tanner

• Slew

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Spencer

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Jervis

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Donaldson

• Smith

• Total voters

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Let's be honest Putney if he didn't misplace passes he'd be playing somewhere else.

Apr 8, 2014
I voted for Songo'o won a lot of balls and broke play up in the middle of the park. Slew seems to be finding his feet, noteably good at Stevenage as well, deserved and took his goal well and I thought Bulvitis played well after his unusual howler last week.

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
Tough to pick a man of the match... nobody stood out but nobody played badly. Purrington and Slew probably had the two best games out of everyone

C

Cult Of Personality

Slew. Battled hard and got the goal his perfomance merited

Jan 17, 2016
Voted for songo'o, this was a game built for him and he put himself about a bit. I certainly wouldn't want to play against him! Jervis was a great impact sub, not that tanner wasn't playing well.
The only real threat from Newport came from those long throws, apart from their goal which, although brilliant, would probably end up in row Z most of the times attempted.

Jul 3, 2013
Slew was quite wasteful and could have been sent off if the ref had seen his deliberate hand ball and continuous fouls all afternoon. Carey was outstanding as was Bradley and Bully who's great defending in the first 15 minutes prevented us conceding.