Man of the Match v Southend? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Southend?

Man of the Match v Southend?

• Harvey

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Reid

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Alessandra

Votes: 32 20.5%
  • O'Connor

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • McHugh

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Nelson

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Norburn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morgan

Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Cox

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Banton

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Hartley

• Mellor

Votes: 40 25.6%
  • McCormick

• Thomas

• Total voters

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Mellor for me but based mainly on 2nd half where he looked a player. Thought he'd be a minority choice, quite pleased that a few others share my superb tactical knowledge!! :oops: :lol:

C

Cobi Budge.

I gave my vote to Morgan, played really well, never gave up, Southend couldn't deal with him. Deserved his standing ovation.

To be perfectly honest, I think every player out there did something positive and I certainly can't give anybody less than a 6/10. But I will single out a few and give honourable mentions to Cox, Nelson, Alessandra & Mellor (2nd half only).

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Every player did well in the second half(except arguably Banton). It was only really Cox and Morgan who did well in the first half.

That's why Cox pinches it for me. Can see an excellent case for MM or Lewi though too.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Morgan for me, he tried, he made a difference and I'm glad he proved me wrong.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Mellor for me. Very impressed with him. Allesandra close second. Who in the name of Baldrick's codpiece voted for Banton?! I thought Thomas had more end product in the 5 mins he was on! Thomas surely must start now!

Jan 7, 2013
999mattyg":3a1fp3i7 said:
Mellor for me. Very impressed with him. Allesandra close second. Who in the name of Baldrick's codpiece voted for Banton?! I thought Thomas had more end product in the 5 mins he was on! Thomas surely must start now!
I thought Banton had a half decent game tbf but certainly not MOTM

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Close for me between Mellor, Alessandra and Morgan but Alessandra edged it for his assist and goal. I'll enjoy watching Mellors part in setting up the first.

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Pottypilgrim":1x7ruru5 said:
O'Connor for me. Didn't put a foot wrong. Would deffo have been Mellor if he'd had a better first half. His composure in setting up Lewi for the first was first class

Spot on. I don't think he wasted a single pass in the whole of the second half. He's starting to become our Mr Reliable - not a world beater but will always do a good solid job.

Mar 23, 2011
I thought Mellor was our best player today in as much as he new how to play being our extra man in the second half with great
effect helping to open up a stubborn Southend United defence.

D

Davepafc

Mellor just shades Lewi. I've slated Kelvin so far but I thought he was excellent today. Lewi was class as well, what confidence a goal can give you!