Man of the match v Tranmere? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the match v Tranmere?

Man of the match v Tranmere

• McCormick

Votes: 7 5.4%
  • Nelson

• McHugh

Votes: 27 20.9%
  • Hartley

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • Mellor

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • Holmes-Dennis

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • O'Connor

Votes: 6 4.7%
  • B Reid

• Blizzard

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • R Reid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alessandra

Votes: 36 27.9%
  • Ansah

• Harvey

• Banton

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2011
samjones":2qtjddkv said:
NJS37":2qtjddkv said:
Blizzard worked hard all game, almost never stopped running!
Hard to choose though

Must of been running on the spot then. The guy is slower than a statue

THD for the goal IMHO. O'Connor and Lewi also did the job.
Reuben Reid needs to be dropped, Ansah was far more lively when he came on
Blizzard was excellent yesterday not my man of the match but I can see why he's got a vote, I think your comment Sam is probably based on your opinion of him as a player and not his game yesterday. As for your drop Reid comment that's pure trolling, coming on for 20 minutes against tired defenders with them committing forward you're bound to look lively. Last time the pasoti experts advocated dropping RR he popped in a derby day hatrick as I remember.

May 11, 2014
I cant believe that Blizzard would get any vote for MOTM yesterday. He is extremely slow in possession, weak in the tackle, and his closing down on the opposition is non existent. Argyles problem area is the 3 in midfield. We play with O'Connor a ball winner, B Reid who is really a number 10 but does a job. And Blizzard who is a statue who picks out the occasional pass. Possession stats show that we don't control the game enough and this is solely down to the midfield 3. If we are to have any chance in the playoffs Blizzard must be dropped for someone with extra legs and energy. Don't like to slag of any player but when their midfield looks in control of the game at times and that is from a team bottom of the league then the alarm bell should be ringing