Managerial ins and outs 23/24 | Page 47 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Managerial ins and outs 23/24

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Moyes to leave West Ham at end of season

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Ten Hag seems to be getting a remarkably easy ride from Man Utd supporters. I’ve seen many on social media tonight declaring that they’re still behind him. The way I see it from a neutral POV is that we’re nearing the end of his 2nd season now and we’re still no closer to seeing a discernible/identifiable style of play.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Ten Hag seems to be getting a remarkably easy ride from Man Utd supporters. I’ve seen many on social media tonight declaring that they’re still behind him. The way I see it from a neutral POV is that we’re nearing the end of his 2nd season now and we’re still no closer to seeing a discernible/identifiable style of play.

The weird thing for me is that they seem to have gone massively backwards. They did pretty well last season but this year has been a disaster. I know they've had injuries, but they're behind Newcastle now who've been decimated.

Reactions: Cobi Budge
Oct 14, 2015
Looking at the performance tonight you can’t help but think a few of the players can’t be bothered. Casimero and Anthony were just embarrassing….

Jul 29, 2006
Bridgend
The weird thing for me is that they seem to have gone massively backwards. They did pretty well last season but this year has been a disaster. I know they've had injuries, but they're behind Newcastle now who've been decimated.
They're also now behind Chelsea who have been having their worst season in about 25 years too.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Hull City have sacked head coach Liam Rosenior, Sky Sports News understands.

Belfast Green

🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 23, 2017
Belfast
Described somewhere I read last night as the worst coached side in the Prem. Ratcliffe will not need a second thought to sack him. It would appear Graham Potter is in line to take the reins at O.T.

Last edited: