Mansfield | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mansfield

Apr 6, 2009
Is anyone planning on going up friday night? We've found a cheap ibis so wil be there fri night looking for a pub

Jul 14, 2008
This fixture does often seem to attract a bit of aggro. A number of the Neanderthal element of our support travelled up to Field Mill for the league game a couple of years ago and they got so wound up by the equally moronic group of home fans in the adjacent stand that they ended up fighting the police in the away end. More or less put my wife off coming to games with me unfortunately.

Jan 12, 2009
Herts_Green":1muikz3q said:
This fixture does often seem to attract a bit of aggro. A number of the Neanderthal element of our support travelled up to Field Mill for the league game a couple of years ago and they got so wound up by the equally moronic group of home fans in the adjacent stand that they ended up fighting the police in the away end. More or less put my wife off coming to games with me unfortunately.

I was there when this happened, not nice scenes at all

Aug 10, 2006
Hopefully we will win tomorrow and go on and have a good cup run its long overdue, I know getting promoted is the priority but a cup run would be nice its also about time we pulled Liverpool man utd or spurs long overdue.

Jul 3, 2013
Can only see this going one way if we put a full strength team out and Mansfield play a weakened side as expected. 6/4 on Argyle is a massive price.

Apr 6, 2009
On our long drive up yesterday my son came up with
Sonny s got his green on, hip hip hip hooray, sonnys got his green on and hes gonna score today
To the tune of the sun has got his hat on