Matchday Moments - Exeter | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matchday Moments - Exeter

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Wouldn't it be possible to collate them in order and put them on a DVD at the end of what up to now is proving a fabulous season?

Not being there for reasons of logistics :whistle: ........................

..............you have come very close to the feeling of ......"I feel as if I had been there"......!!!

Having read the reports et al - from here and the media - you ARE the icing on the cake.

Thank you - that is all I can say !!

From China......Keep the Faith :scarf:

C

Cobi Budge.

Mike Greening":1rfyqgod said:
Wouldn't it be possible to collate them in order and put them on a DVD at the end of what up to now is proving a fabulous season?

Great idea.

My favourite is still Exeter away. Luke kissing the badge, the gloomy faces of the home support & Sheridan at FT.

Oct 3, 2005
'Lanson'
I get a warm, fuzzy glow watching these highlights - similar to the feelings I had in '74, '85, '95 and twice in the early 2000's! This has the makings of a team going places. The spirit and team ethic the players show is reminiscent of Sturrock's first promotion squad (01/02) - no one player shining out, they are all of a good standard and willing to operate for the benefit of the team.
Huge thanks to DA for restoring my faith in Argyle, and to rose for these brilliant highlights. Well done!

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
yertiz":1wuntlfo said:
I get a warm, fuzzy glow watching these highlights - similar to the feelings I had in '74, '85, '95 and twice in the early 2000's! This has the makings of a team going places. The spirit and team ethic the players show is reminiscent of Sturrock's first promotion squad (01/02) - no one player shining out, they are all of a good standard and willing to operate for the benefit of the team.
Huge thanks to DA for restoring my faith in Argyle, and to rose for these brilliant highlights. Well done!

That last sentence goes for me too!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mike Greening":2x2gwmr2 said:

Charlie,

If the club don't PASOTI will. :thumbs:

Nice little earner. :lol:

Mar 23, 2008
Mike Greening":13069a48 said:
Ace idea, really enjoy them and find them very engaging, if this season pans out the way it could (fingers crossed) it would be a great watch.